for What Good are Words?

7/22 c1 29Maudlin Mush
Again, my 'dear' guest, I remove your drivel. I just don't understand why you read my stories when you do not like my portrayals. You really have a potable life.
8/6/2016 c1 girlfic
Love!
2/14/2015 c1 Long Live BRUCAS
Good it seems like all it took was an apology and some laughter. And all is good with tem again.
1/9/2012 c1 Lidil
And so it begins.

Good story.
10/12/2011 c1 wotumba1
very nice to know that steve indeed knows how to properly apologize ;)
9/4/2011 c1 12LadyOscar23
I really like how you've depicted Steve and Danny's relationship getting established here. I think you have a great feel for the characters!
8/3/2011 c1 00000909000000
Good story. I loved how you wrote Steve's pov he seemed very in character. I am glad they mangaged to work it out in the end.

Thanks! :)
8/2/2011 c1 6jada951
as a NJ resident, I esp. liked this story!

;-)
3/24/2011 c1 5vampyfreak
I liked the fic
2/23/2011 c1 star trek nutcase
Enjoyed reading. I had just rewatched the relevant episode so it was fresh while reading this. Your version is probably more likely since at that point their partnership was still very new and each more easily offended or reluctant to apologize. On the show even this early on it's clear that Steve gets Danny's need to rant while still getting irritated by it sometimes and then at times deliberately pushing Danny's buttons just for entertainment, while Danny's ranting is frequently out of frustrated concern and worry. Look forward to more.
11/25/2010 c1 36francis2
This was great. They have such a unique bromance going.
11/21/2010 c1 7godsdaughter77
I really liked this story! Thanks for sharing!
11/21/2010 c1 Betherzz
good story ;)
11/21/2010 c1 lovesanimals
Love it, Love it, Love it!

The Characters felt so completely real. This is exactly how I think these two men would act.

Keep on writing! :)
11/21/2010 c1 20Kit Merlot
This was just awesome!

I can understand why Danny would get an angry and offended as he did by Steve's remarks regarding NJ.

So good for Steve for realizing he was wrong and he made a truly heartfelt apology.

I also liked how Chin and Kono were so annoyed with Steve's insensitivity.

And lastly, I'm glad I 'm not the only one who uses the phrase "butt load." :)
18 Page 1 2 Next »