for Spider Man: Rearanging Dimensions

4/10/2020 c1 9ConlonKeith
You should go ahead and try a Leverage TV show and Spiderman 2099 multichapter Crossover story where Leverage International has not only evolved into a multi-generational robin hood family business where each generation helps train the following generation in order to assist the following generation to add to all of the previous Robin Hood style of criminal knowledge. But also Leverage International evolved/grew into Leverage Intergalactic. Giving them large enough number of members and strength to assist Spiderman 2099 in taking down Alchemax and the other Big Businesses that have grown so large and powerful they have actually replaced the Government as the Governing of by the year 2099.
12/24/2014 c7 Rin-chan
I love this story, I love it, I love it, U LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOV IT!
:-P
11/9/2011 c7 88Yoshi 2.1
This story is absolute genius, I swear it is. You included a pretty unique cast of characters.

I especially enjoyed the jokes, I couldn't help laughing.

All this was worth while.

Excellent job.
6/24/2011 c7 1KamehameGadoken
"...Now and forever, I am Spider-Man." I close the book that reads 'Rearanging Dimensions' and finish the last of my Sprite. I put the book up on a shelf. "Stories just aren't writin like they used to. But...this story did fascinate me." As I leave the room, the book started to glow and words began to form inside the book on the front page: 'A mystical tale by Bren Rome'
3/20/2011 c7 63RECKLESS SOLDIER-MS
Great story!

The plot was interesting, the fights exciting and of course not forgetting the Spider humour. Every time I saw one of the Spider's compare their worlds in some way it made me laugh, especially Ultimate Peter's reactions and in the end everyone's collective reactions to his reaction.

My favourite part was chapter Five when the reinforcements arrived and the heroes from other universes fought together. I also loled at the Deadpool fights.

And in this final chapter I see that my predictions concerning May were correct. But she still died happy and thats good to see, so the ending wasnt completely sad. Plus the heart warming reunions of our other Spider-man with their friends and family, good to see Miguel wasnt lonely too.

This story was good fun to read and I applaud you on a great job!
3/19/2011 c1 46Wolvmbm
Holy Cross dimensions Spider-man. This is a great idea of using the Shatter dimensions game to fixing the Spider-man One More day deal. :D

A great idea indeed. :D

In fact, I wish to invite you into reading one of my Spider-man stories which is called "Was It all A dream Peter?" and it basically about what were to happen if the events of OMD were just a dream ?

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline like this one. :)
2/12/2011 c6 Ash3wl
Wow, you did an excellent job writing this story. Props to Deadpool for punching Mephisto and saving the Spider-Men. I liked how you used Miguel's Accelerated vision. Keep up the great work.

-Ash
2/12/2011 c6 Bat-Reaver48
FUCKING AWESOME! I hope some time in the future Marvel actually fixes the travisty they comitted by erasing Spidey's marriage.
2/1/2011 c5 63RECKLESS SOLDIER-MS
Impressive storyline, you combined a concept I'm beginning to like with a game I love. Say what you will about it but I liked the game, especially the portrayel of Four different Spider-men with four smilar, but also different senses of humour and you showed it here too. What I especially like is the Spider-man's reactions to differences in their universes. I suppose this is as close as we'll ever get to a Ultimate Universe and 616 universe crossover. Keep up the good work, I cant wait to see what you've got planned for us next.
1/23/2011 c5 Bat-Reaver48
AWESOME!
1/22/2011 c4 5Semi-Functional Eraser
I'd think it'd be better if you used abbreviations for the characters stemming from different universes. Like, N. Peter for noir peter and U.Peter for the ultimate Peter. Heheh, U.P.N. Peter... I have no Idea where the p would go though.

Just my opinion, though. Miguel wouldn't need one, obviously.
1/11/2011 c4 Bat-Reaver48
PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON!
12/18/2010 c4 Ash3wl
Nice, loving this story so far keep up the excellent work.
12/8/2010 c3 28Kairan1979
Miguel o'Hara and Michelle Gonzales? Can I say "Ewww"?
12/4/2010 c3 15CrossoverFan
Very nice chapter I still hope Spider-Girl will show up.
18 Page 1 2 Next »