for Marked

5/15 c1 Guest
Sam just loves when Dean suffers, true to character
10/7/2011 c1 ccase13
I like this one a lot. You've captured how soul-less Sam was trying to be a good hunting partner despite being emotionless. Sam is nice enough that he was pretty good for a long while without a moral and emotional compass.
6/22/2011 c1 117Rosawyn
Wow. Well that was certainly funny.
11/30/2010 c1 Queen of Happy
Ha, I feel so bad for dean. I love how you are continuing that episode. It has to be one of my favorite episodes of season 6 so far
11/29/2010 c1 29CeCe Away
Always knew Dean was a pain in the ass and this just proved it. You have a fun imagination. Never would have thought of the fairies leaving chips behind.

Loved your characterizations of the boys and Bobby sounded just like Bobby. Nicely done.
11/24/2010 c1 218silver ruffian
Needless to say, like the true pervert that I am, I really enjoyed Dean's freaked out reaction and the scene in the bathroom. Your soulless Sam cracked me up with his reaction to the whole situation. I don't think soul-less means unable to feel anything. Sam obviously does, but it's twisted around wrong.

One of my favorite parts: Dean sputtered back at him all the while quickly struggling to pull up his black boxers, "Geez! When was the last time you were checking out my ass man? And the answer better be NEVER!"

"All the time...I mean I don't check out your ass...but I see it often enough to know...well, I don't ever really want to know...but it's not like you and me haven't seen more than enough of each other over the years." Sam coolly responded.

I rolled when I read that. I'd point out more fav parts, but hey, you don't want me to copy and paste the whole story, do you?

And then there's Boby. Everything will be okay now that Bobby's here.

This is fairies we're talkin' about , Bobby emphasized, "they don't seal any deals with out a magical back door trap."

You gonna show what happened at Bobby's place? Please?