for Green Around The Gills

2/17 c1 4Stormysea-breaks
I am very late reviewing but I really think it right to tell you that I think this story is amazing. You have great writing skills and the main characters just sound so authentic.
Bobby catching Dean having sex is the funniest scene ever! It also has pathos when you describe Dean's reaction at the possibility that Bobby might tell his dad. The description of Dean's thought processes as he thinks through the horror of it is superbly done. As we live through Dean's awful sickness through Bobby's watchful eye we learn so much more about the three of them. The boys are there for each other, they protect each other at all cost even if it might take the life of one of them. Bobby is in love. He is the true dad in this tale.
This is one of the best work of fanfiction I have ever read. The moment when John turns up begrudgingly and wrenches his sons away from Bobby is my definition of tragedy.
Thank you so much for having written this very thoughtful work.
5/20/2020 c1 distanceincrowdedrooms
Sam was so in character! Poor Dean. I really want a sequel of this! I wanna see John realize how much stress he's putting on his sons.
8/2/2019 c1 Bdjdvvdhd
Omg I need to sleep but this is too gooood

And I oop-
5/12/2017 c1 Guest
Now then, I'll be honest here, I only started reading this because I was bored and couldn't sleep. I fully expected it to be atrocious. However, this entire story has been most enjoyable to read. I don't know if you are trying to be an author or if you are one already but, if you do decide that being an author is the path for you, then could you please put your name on here so that I may buy any books you may publish.
Thanks once again
1/17/2017 c1 3arwenadreamer
Ouch, that hurt. I liked that story, especially the end! Thank you!
11/24/2016 c1 jublke
This is a great explanation for the falling out between Bobby and John. Poor Dean!
11/23/2016 c1 clare bartlett
Hi everyone!
I'm so excited share this testimony here about how i got my ex husband back after a break up. I'm Clara 28 yr old from Califonia USA, Am a woman who love and cherish my husband more than any other thing you can imagine on earth continent. My husband was so lovely and caring after 3years of marriage he was seriously ill and the doctor confirm and said he has a kidney infection that he needed a kidney donor, that was how I start searching for who can help, doctor has given me a periodic hour that he will live just 25hours left, that was how I ask the doctor if I can be of help to my husband that was how he carried out the text, the confirming was successful, I was now having this taught that since 3 years now we got married I have not be able to get pregnant can I be able to get bring again? That was the question I ask the doctor, he never answer his response was did you want to lost your husband? I immediately reply no I can't afford to lose him. After the operation my husband came back to live and was healthy I was also ok with the instruction given to me by the doctor, after 3months my husband came home with another lady telling me, that is our new wife that will give us kids and takecare of us, that was how I was confused and started crying all day, that was how my husband ran away with his new wife clearable. Since then I was confuse don't know what to do that was how I went back to the doctor and tell him everything, he told me that, this is not just an ordinary it must be a spiritual problem that was how he gave me this Email: that I should tell he all my problem that he can help that was how i contacted he and I do as instructed. After 28hours and I have done what he ask me to do, my husband start searching for me and went back to the doctor, that was how we well settle he also told me not to worry that I will get pregnant, this month making it the fifth Month I contacted he am now 3months pregnant. These great spell cater is a great man, if you have any kind of problem you can contact him here on his email: or call him 2348160153829
1/6/2016 c1 18yroldgirl
I actually have CVS so seeing it in a story was kinda shocking! Not many people know about it and most think it's just a ploy for attention. Great job at spreading the word. In my case the CVS is not like that, it's a daily struggle with nausea. But anyway, great story! Keep at it jerk ;)
12/27/2014 c1 2aries.girl67
I've been looking for a good fanfiction of the young Winchesters, and this one was marvelous. I was a bit surprised at the length to start with, but it was beautifully written and well-worth the few extra minutes it took to read. Great story!
7/17/2014 c1 Dana
I actually have CVS and I wanted to thank you. It's such a rare condition that this is the first time I've ever seen someone like me in writing. I really appreciate that
6/11/2014 c1 7Art Is The Weapon
Good fic, I liked seeing young Sam and Dean from Bobby's perspective. :)
4/21/2014 c1 A
Poor Dean! God, why is John so stubborn?! Although when he's not it's very ooc. Anyway, you are an awesome person ;)
Your writing is impeccable
3/19/2014 c1 TheSomnambulistX
I'm thoroughly creeped out right now. I'm sick and you basically just described my exact situation through Dean. I've had blood tests and X-rays all come back normal and this has happened twice before. Now I'm going to have to look into cyclic vomiting syndrome.
8/19/2013 c1 43celestial1
Oh, my - I love every word of this!
5/26/2013 c1 Fall Rider
Good story! Really well written! I love fatherly Bobby and he comes across really well in this. And I was cracking up at Bobby in the store with the Jenny girl!
25 Page 1 2 Next »