FanFiction.Net
for Good Vibrations

2/27/2016 c1 twirob
awesome o/s thanks for sharing ;D
10/23/2015 c1 debslmac
:) :)
6/22/2014 c1 1AddictedToLoveStories
Enjoyed!
9/18/2013 c1 fanfictionalcolic
Nice, more one day?
8/13/2012 c1 1youngandmature
If B did care so much for E then why was she so wrapped up in the contest after the winner announcement?: 'God, could I be any more rude and unfeeling? He just spilled his guts over there for me and I here I was still thinking of the contest.'

What did B mean when she said she'd been felt up by Paul - was she just referring to the signing of her stomach or was there more? If not, then why was Paul so shy and stuff with her?
7/31/2012 c1 10Lost In Fanfiction
Thanks Betti. I wish it were longer :)
7/9/2012 c1 Guest
Hi Betti, I read this ages ago, before you "became" Betti, that is the beautiful and talented lady who created such a beautiful, touching story in Little Green, and now I'm so thrilled to have the opportunity to tell you how much I loved this story, very cutely done, they hate each other, then they are crushing on each other. So sweet, glad you got rid of that odious James. I've always hated Renee, always blamed her for Bella's low self-esteem. I felt if I ever met her, I'd want to punch her in the face for being such a selfish, self-centered always seemed to me that she was competing with her daughter. Grow up woman and take some responsibility, stop expecting your child to be your caretaker. Bella was always much prettier than her mother and I hated that she didn't see that herself. This is sweet and very very nice and I loved the words so much. I would ask you where you found the words, but knowing you and your creative spirit, I have know doubt you composed it yourself. Mwah, Rachel
8/18/2011 c1 5Wants2BeACullen
Loved it!
8/10/2011 c1 Sipitbigapple62
God that was...that was just so lovely. I'm not surprised it won. Excellent.xx
7/30/2011 c1 1IcedvoLvos
This made me laugh so much. I especially liked the ending.
7/19/2011 c1 Edlovesme
I love this. I'm going to read more.
7/4/2011 c1 JanuaryLestrange
Nice job, ladies ! I enjoyed this story.
6/30/2011 c1 maria2906
awwww cuteeee! Who says chiverly is dead?We have our own amazing guy here being all gentleman-y (in the end :P) and taking our breaths away :)

I loved the banter between them but most of all I really liked how they sort of fell in love with each other without knowing how the other one looked.Falling in love with the other's mind is far more difficult and far more meaningful than being physically attracted to them.

And they have both!
6/29/2011 c1 whohellanoes
very cute story. thank you.
6/5/2011 c1 Erikajo
What a fun, cute little story! :)
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »