for The Fake Prince and the Froggy

2/5/2013 c1 Guest
I'm a top magician. Jizai ni gushagusha desu yo.

saa ikinokoreru wa docchi desho wo?
12/18/2011 c1 Bez
Waaaaaaa~! I LOVE IT! You got the characters exactly right! And I read the bit about Flan blushing, I was rolling on the floor 'kyaa~ing' like there was no tomorrow...

Please... For the sake of belxflan (AND ME!)... Keep on writing!
1/28/2011 c1 11SakuraAddiction13
Haha I loved it!

They truly are made for each other 3

I like the way you wrote it, and added the reason for both of them like that ^^

-Nikki3
12/29/2010 c1 5iPeekAtChu
LOVE IT. :3

and yes, they're made for each other. (*:

toturing varia as a date?

sounds like funnn. 8)

good job!

favouritedd. :D
12/29/2010 c1 iPeekAtChu
LOVE IT. :3

and yes, they're made for each other. (*:

toturing varia as a date?

sounds like funnn. 8)

good job!

favouritedd. :D
12/18/2010 c1 12Stupid Cow
Ahahaha, that was cute :3 Oh how I love fran's character song, he's so cute in it~
12/6/2010 c1 Kyasarin
Wao this is seriously hilarious, I was laughing the whole time! BelxFran is so interesting! Keep up the good work, I myself don't write fanfics, but I rlly like reading stuff like this!Definitely u should considr making more fanfics lik this!
12/1/2010 c1 Icefire
I love ur story! =) cute and sweet and funny! =D good work! =)
11/24/2010 c1 6lalalovekhr
OMFG! You're freakin' amaziinnnnngggg! I LOVED EVERY SINGLE PART OF IT! It was hilarious! Especially when they put pink dye in Squalo's shampoo! OhMiGosh, I couldn't stop laughing.Also in the part where Fran was gonna call Mukuro, that was soo kawaaiii how Bel didn't want him to go with him! And then the shrimp for dinner was sooo funnyy! Hahha, this fanfic was outstanding, I'm so glad I guessed your favorite LM.C song to get to read the BEST BELxFRAN FANFIC IN THE HISTORY OF BELxFRAN FANFICS! Hahaha. I can't believe you wrote such an awesome fanfic for me333

And Fran was NOT OOC, he was actually very In Character compared to some other ones I've been reading. This story is going on my favorites! And the author^0^
11/24/2010 c1 rodentrandy
yes, yes they are perfect for each other XD Like it. And actually, your Fran was very in-character for a BelFran fic. :D
11/23/2010 c1 9iNikkix3
Lmao at the bullying Levi bit. Anyway, you got their personalities down quite well :D and I love this BF pairing~ 3