for The Path Forward

4/1/2019 c7 Guest
Is there more? I need more!
4/1/2019 c3 Guest
Lovely
4/1/2019 c1 Guest
Happy Leia and happy me.
3/28/2017 c6 120Amilyn
I really like this chapter and their confessions and willingness to accept what the other needs so long as they're together.
7/10/2016 c7 kawoosh
Loved this!
4/3/2016 c3 57KnightedRogue
Just a note to tell you that I appreciate you outright saying that if Han had been on the Death Star they would have destroyed Corellia, etc. I think that's a really underused point. It seems so minor and obvious, but they fact that LEIA is saying this means that she is truly dealing with that horrible truth, and I appreciate that! Thank you for being up that point!
1/20/2016 c7 9NikitaKaralis
What a wonderful story! I am glad they got married and were feeling more as they committed to each other! I really like your Star Wars Universe! Bravo!
1/20/2016 c6 NikitaKaralis
Wow, what a wallop! I'm thinking of the Force Awakens and how Kilo Ren appears very young as well as Rey if she so happens to be Han and Leia's daughter. I can imagine it taking Leia a long time to want children, may be only when the New Republic appears to have the galaxy under control. Anyway, my musings of your story and movie.

I really like how Han has hope still that she will change her mind. I'm glad they did talk about it before the wedding. Another fantastic heavy chapter! Well done!
1/20/2016 c5 NikitaKaralis
Love, love, love the proposal! I like how Han got all nervous and somewhat choked up during it. I also liked how Leia's response wasn't totally smooth either due to the high emotions she was feeling. Great teasing at the end, just like them! Nicely done!
1/20/2016 c4 NikitaKaralis
Oh Luke, what messes your goodness can cause! In away I'm glad Leia didn't bite her tongue and planted seeds of reason into Luke's mind that he shouldn't necessarily leap before looking.

I also liked how Han questioned his way of helping Leia, that it may not necessarily be the right approach. Great job!
1/20/2016 c3 NikitaKaralis
Wow! What a fun yet intense chapter! I like the comradery between Han and Luke, I also like how Han tells Luke that Leia pushes people away when she wants them but to not smoother her either. Glad Leia's timing to join the boys came when they were cracking up at an old comment made by Han.

Definitely true Luke to bring up the topic of their mother just when they were getting their footing back. Even with his majority he still doesn't think even when Han shared about 'Bail' and 'Vader' issues. Now, he throws another curve ball at Leia. No wonder she didn't want to do anything with Han that night. I'm sure she doesn't sleep well either. Great job! I can't wait to get to the next chapter. I can't wait to see if the proposal happens or not!
1/19/2016 c2 NikitaKaralis
I started cracking up at the "I'm not going to be a Jedi baby factory." I did like how you brought in the old bylaws of the Jedi where they would remain abstinate and channel all their energy on other things. I like how Luke thought, like so many of us, how in the world would you keep the next generation growing if everybody strong in the force was abstinate? Great job!
1/19/2016 c1 NikitaKaralis
Ha, i like how Leia tortured Han a bit to ask about his surprise as well as her comment after his statement that their stops wouldn't cost anything more (it seems you have me confused with Princess Organa the ...). I also liked how he planned stops to see Luke and Chewie. I can't wait for the next chapter to see where the last stop will be and what's it purpose!
7/8/2013 c6 33Chewie-Fan
Nice follow-up to As the Dust Settles. I didn't expect them to get married in this one - but I'm glad they did.
6/15/2013 c7 ChocoCherry
aaaaw, as i said i wish you had written the eu books! :) thanks for totally erasing copl from my memory,this is so much better! i love the han/luke moments as well. and of course you write the sexy time amazingly well! the line "just what did they put in that cake?!" is absolute brilliance!
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »