for Weyard's Flight

3/22/2015 c1 1aliesterus
It's definitely one of the better "make Ranma God" stories. Dear lord it's surprising just how many there are out there, but I genuinely loved this one.

As I see it though, this is more of a character development story, I'd like to see a continuation of this, to see exactly what Ranma would now do with his new status.
1/13/2012 c19 Ranmaleopard
this is really interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue to keep up the good work!
1/13/2012 c13 Ranmaleopard
this is really interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
10/22/2011 c19 Wordlurker
This story made my head hurt. And I'm still not sure if I actually liked it or not... But it wasn't badly written, in either case, I'll admit.
7/7/2011 c19 Kirako
I started reading this during break before class, and I actually pulled my phone out and read during class because I wanted to finish this so bad.

This was amazingly well written, and it left me guessing and incredibly interested in what was happening and going on. Ranma has always been one of my favourite anime characters, and Golden Sun is one of my favourite games, so finding both in the same place, and just how everything clicked and worked together...

Suffice it to say, I'm extremely glad I found this story, and I commend you for this fantastic piece of fiction.
6/16/2011 c19 4SoralTheSol
If this site had a proper rating system then I would be forced to give this at the very least a 9 out of 10. I love how your fic touches so much but remains a bit of a mystery. The characters are not in a hero role, they are not portrayed in a survival role, they just are. It is honestly the most interesting thing I have ever read. I think everyone should read it at least once. Good luck with future projects, I would like to read more from you.
6/14/2011 c19 Koios
I enjoyed reading your story. It was very well written.

I also find your version of Daedalus' tale interesting, as the only version I'd heard previously was that he was imprisoned so that he could not spread his knowledge of the Labrinth.
6/14/2011 c19 1Y.Rako
You forgot to add one very interesting piece of the end... What happed with Hild and Kami? Did they suddenly find themselves powerless mortals? Died? Demoted?
6/7/2011 c1 4SoralTheSol
Well I must say that this was a great tale, and it is a damn shame it's over. I would like to see other similar stories. I have thought of writing a Ranma cross-over where he is the only one left from the previous age. Have not decided weather to do it for Naruto or One Piece yet.
6/5/2011 c18 1Y.Rako
In spite of the relatively small amount of feedback, know that I for one really appreciate this fic...
6/5/2011 c18 Jimbobob5536
Very cool chapter. So, Ranma's now a god, and Alex is immortal... maybe.
6/5/2011 c18 4Farmer Kyle
I liked it. The finality of it. Ranma's talk with Alex wasn't what I expected, but great all the same. I'm gals I was able to see this from beginning to end. Great job Tir! And here's to stories to come! I wonder what you'll think up next. I'll be keeping an eye out, so Good Luck In Life And Writing!
6/3/2011 c17 Farmer Kyle
Wow. The first 2/3's was alright, but Ranma's struggle just to TALK to Cybelle or Mother Nature is intense. I really liked your showing of nature's "bad" side, your right that we like to ignore that. Also liked the talk itself, very fluffy, appealed to my love of the mother/child relationship. Liked the yggdrasil scenes. Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/3/2011 c16 Farmer Kyle
You surprised me with the phoenix tribe's survival. Kraden's argument about the rocks was funny and also interesting. This seemed to be filler to me, but overall it was a decent chapter
6/3/2011 c17 1Y.Rako