for Weyard's Flight

6/3/2011 c17 Jimbobob5536
Very emotionally intense chapter here. I look forward to the next one.
6/1/2011 c16 2Jokulhaup
Ooo, seems like the finale of Golden Sun: The Lost Age is coming up. I wonder, though, if you're going to keep the story going into Dark Dawn as well. Hmm.
5/30/2011 c15 4Farmer Kyle
This seemed a bit short compared to more recent chapters but I really liked Ranma the Healer's appearance and interaction with Issac's party. I'm curious what you'll do next.
5/27/2011 c14 4SoralTheSol
Wow, nice story. I have always been interested in tales about immortals. Honestly it is just better reading. Good work please continue.
5/21/2011 c13 7Jigoku no Yami
I really enjoy this. quite possibly the best Ranma Golden sun game i have ever read. (and sad to say, there isnt a lot out there to begin with) i dont want to see Ranma become broken, even thou he is very much frayed around the edges. he needs to be helped and saved before he shatter completely.

Oh, could Ranma have been in prox sometime in the past?
5/17/2011 c13 Jimbobob5536
You've certainly given Ranma quite the tragic fate. Very nice story so far.
5/17/2011 c12 Jimbobob5536
So THAT'S what happened... intense.
5/12/2011 c13 hola
I'm really sorry about not reviewing till now, but your work leaves me speachless. I love your work.
5/11/2011 c13 4Farmer Kyle
I really liked seeing the aftermath of the last chapter here, and the bit with Ranma and Megaera seemed a bit like a cookie cutter scene, but true to how Ranma would feel. Ranma's relationship with the Lemurians seemed spot on to me and I REALLY liked the comforting moment with Piers. And I liked the bit with Hydros at the end, a bit of funny along with the tenderness of the Piers bit to counter the grimness of the rest of the chapter.
4/24/2011 c12 1Y.Rako
A lot of the characters and terms I'm unfamiliar with but the story is well written and has am incredible plot, especially that last chapter. It blew me away.
4/24/2011 c12 4Farmer Kyle
Holy Crap. That was amazing. I've alwaysed loved giant battles, and you gave me one. Boy did you give me one. Loved it. That's all I can really say. Good Luck In Life And Writing!
4/24/2011 c11 Farmer Kyle
Very nice! So since Ranma taught Eoleo psyenergy, does that mean psyenergy is really just, to Ranma, ki manipulation focused to have an elemental effect? It makes since what with the Hiryu Shoten Ha, Umisenken and Yamasenken styles, and the Bakusai Tenketsu could all be mistaken for psyenergy moves. Loved the Star Magician interaction! Good Luck In Life And Writing!
4/24/2011 c10 Farmer Kyle
Wow... That was really funny the first 2/3's of it. I had a total Doctor Who moment at "Geronimo!". And the whole 'you were on fire thing was hilarious! Then you took it really down to finish up. Now I have to wonder if the Summons are repurposed and/or new gods and goddesses. I'm really liking how your showing all the sides and faces that Ranma would have at this point, going through what he has. Good Luck With Life And Writing!
4/24/2011 c9 Farmer Kyle
You just keep getting better man. I noticed your references to Dark Dawn with the Angoroa Prelude and Chapter 2 with 'Love is not a payment'. You are a sneak! I'm loving the philosiphy your throwing around! I actually thought of something myself when my brother was complaining about a teacher of his that, "isn't playing by her own rules", I replied, "Does the rule maker break the rules, or does the rule maker adjust the rules so that they are not?". I think that's how I said it anyway. You can use it if you think it's up to snuff. Anywho, Good Luck In Life And Writing!
4/23/2011 c12 2Jokulhaup
Wow, that was incredibly intense to read. The frenzied combat, the desperate battle for survival, it was amazing to read. Yours is the only Ranma Golden Sun fic actively updating, but it sets the bar high.
43 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »