for A Rose Among Weeds

5/27/2016 c8 Guest
Awww... please update this. :D
1/13/2015 c8 AnimeLover
Hah So Kyoya finally realized his feeling, huh? Nice! But what about Tsuna? What if Kyoya's gonna get rejected?! O.o Hopefully he gets another chance Hope you update soon XD
11/2/2014 c3 nhung
you still not up it yet
8/24/2012 c8 sleepdeprived91
he is out of character... but its ok! lol
8/19/2012 c8 3Lord Nebula
I'm still dying for the update of this :)
2/21/2012 c8 Mischievously
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! XD
10/3/2011 c8 godessofthelonely888
Hey, nice work on the story! Can't wait for your next update!
9/27/2011 c3 chapi
please rewrite chap 3 and update new chapter soon ; ;
9/17/2011 c8 13ayaella7
This story is pretty good and yes Hibari is kind of out of character, but it makes the story work. I can't wait to see what happens next.
9/11/2011 c8 17Kichou
Nice chapter. Update soon please.
9/11/2011 c8 15Orithyea
Shoooort. But, hurray! Hibari's going to get Tsuna again. ^w^ Update~
9/11/2011 c8 kunf'you'z-ed
Yeesss! I'm so happy that Hibari is going to go get Tsuna back. I just hope that Reborn doesn't try and stop him from talking to him. And i really want Tsuna to have to explain himself when Hibari gets there, since leaving without saying goodbye like that actually did hurt Hibari.

I wonder how Tsuna is dealing with all this too though since he wasn't exactly happy about leaving in the first place. I hope that he can find a compromise with inner Tsuna to let him be with Hibari. And out of curiosity when is his 19th birthday? I can't wait for the next chapter to see everyone's reaction to Hibari showing up. Thanx, bye!
9/11/2011 c8 HibarixZhen
can't wait for the next chapter ^^
9/11/2011 c8 Dorothy-chan
Oh man... Hibari is going to march over and tell Tsuna to marry him just because he wants to be wedded before he is 19? I will hate him if he is going to do only that! How can he be using Tsuna like that? *rawrs!*

Tsuna don't fall for his handsome face! Stand up for yourself! TSUUUUUUNAAAAAA!
9/10/2011 c7 kunf'you'z-ed
I can't believe that inner Tsuna made him leave Hibari when he actually wanted to stay and have a chance at being happy. I hope Reborn questions him and finds out that Tsuna wasn't the one that wanted to leave. I hope that Hibari misses Tsuna and goes to get him back. It would totally make him happy and then Tsuna could explain everything to him. Which i'm still wait to hear too. Like, why is Inner Tsuna going to take over Tsuna's body? And how did they get stuck in this situation anyways? I can't wait for the next chapter, update soon. Thanx, bye!
103 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »