for Melinda

4/23/2017 c8 Guest
Please update ! I hope this story is not abandoned because it is really good
8/15/2015 c8 2BlueGreen216
I love your story! I really like the angle you've gone down and I look forward to where you're going to take this story. I really hope you'll update soon, this story is too good to be abandoned!
3/27/2015 c8 Guest
The story is so good. Please update!
1/4/2015 c8 6grayember13
I do hope you can update soon! I love this!
12/16/2014 c8 Guest
I really enjoyed this story! Wish you would post more! The idea is so unique and you showed the relationship between Arthur and Melinda very well. The lack of punctuation used with the quotation marks (ex. "..." Instead of "...,") is my major complaint. But, regardless, love your story. Super creative.
5/14/2014 c8 Guest
Great story:) Please continue it!
4/14/2014 c8 CaringArthurRomitriBookWorm
I know you haven't updated this story in a while but I'm BEGGING you to PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE continue it! It's never to late to finish a story and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love it if you did! It is beyond amazing and as the story goes it will get even better! Especially if Arthur and Melinda fall in love! This is an absolutely brilliant story and you are a fantastic writer! So remember I'm BEGGING YOU TO CONTINUE THIS STORY! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
10/21/2013 c8 7silverdoutrane
Hey Millie!

I personally enjoy this fanfic and the interesting twists you put in it. If you want to make the chapters longer, do so, if you want to break it into parts a minimum of at least two and maximum of three no more and no less.

But I like it the way you let Arthur having a difficulty to accept his Prince's duties and is also have to learn from scratch, let me know when you UPDATE the next chapter.

Anneri

10/8/2013 c8 2nya mayaha nya
This is a great start but you spelling needs work.
9/11/2013 c8 Kind Baudelaire
Please, please continue this story, it's excellent and I love Arthur & Merlinda relationship/ friendship in this. :) :) :(
9/6/2013 c8 3EmyrsLeFay
please continue
1/11/2013 c8 Heart of books
I love long chapters and I love your story .
12/26/2012 c8 coolprettyangel2006
Please continue
8/8/2012 c8 16mellbell12123
Ah I love this I really hope you continue it sometime
6/5/2012 c8 Eres
This is not going to be another fic that waxes poetical about Arthur and Gwen, is it? Because they're getting really boring...anyway, this is a great story!
74 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »