FanFiction.Net
for Crumbling

10/9/2017 c2 XxSil
Dude you gotta continue, this is so good!
12/29/2013 c2 2AmethystFlare3
I know you haven't updated this particular story in forever..BUT I think you should! I really like this, I want to know why Danny disappeared! I mean I have my theories but not sure..and I didn't even realize Valerie was the girl until you told us! I forgot she had green eyes! Haha :) Love this so far!
9/2/2013 c2 21Vitaliciouscreations
Terrific!
10/8/2012 c2 Desiree Phantom
I say this needs more chapters. _
9/4/2012 c2 3ashes34
hmm... interesting start:)
6/13/2012 c3 9nycorrall
This is actually pretty impressive. So far so good. Update soon?
6/5/2012 c3 kirara the great
im sorry for reveiwing so much but i deffinitly need more of this story
5/29/2012 c2 4Vi-Violence
This looks good.
5/16/2012 c2 18The Half-Blood Guardian
:O *Blinks* Wow! An update! YAY! 8D

This story is amazing, and I'm SOOO glad that you decided to keep working on it. You're doing a great job :)

-Birdie out
5/16/2012 c2 LuNa
It's really good but I just hope you will updated soon ...more like sooner than before but still... also, OMG! danny can't be doing that !
5/15/2012 c2 22DizzlyPuzzled
This is a really good story and i'm glad you decided to continue otherwise i would have never found it! it's really good and i hope you continue it soon! i would give ideas but i don't want to hurt what ideas you might have now..its a little early in the story for that to happen..XD
5/15/2012 c1 Guest
Me: You know, sometimes Danny is such an idiot!

Danny: Hey! Am not! I would totally put my secret at risk to help people get out!

Me: First of all, I can't believe you said totally. Second of all, why didn't you just go intangible through the floor when no one was paying attention to you, then come back as Phantom to save everbody?

Danny: Um... I don't really know... That's a pretty good idea...

Me: Idiot :P

Danny: :(
5/14/2012 c2 8ChopSuzi
Wow, so Danny was being an @ss and just up and left them? Of course, I don't blame him. He's gotta keep the rest of his secret intact.
5/14/2012 c2 1c3llar door
Wow, this is awesome. I just hope you don't take another year and a half to update again.
5/14/2012 c2 Maid of Rage
wow...i had forgotten about this fic, but i'm sure as hell glad it's started up again!

loving how this is going, please update!
72 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »