for Journey of a Knight

1/14/2013 c13 InuJoey
If I had KARR id take Him to Las Vegas & see if He would help me cheat at slot machines.
KARR: Why should I help you cheat puny human with an odd name?
Me: :(
12/31/2012 c13 3rxl712
Looking good! I like where this is heading! Can't wait for more!
6/18/2012 c12 Belnie
Yayy! I almost didn't believe it when I saw that it updated.

This chapter is one of my favorites. I like that you included a good bit on Karr's thoughts. The way the characters react to things is very realistic. I've read many stories where danger is introduced and the characters just go head first into it without thinking. Thank you for adding another amazing chapter to a wonderful story!
5/27/2012 c11 rxl712
Great story! I'm really into it! Hope you get around to adding more chapters. Love what your doing. The characters are great and like the direction the story is moving. Thanks for a great read so far!
5/9/2012 c11 4SilverPrime
I'm glad that you continued this story. I think that if KARR turns good that Melody should get him as a new car and as a partner. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please continue.
5/6/2012 c11 Belnie
I can't believe you updated so quickly! I have to say this chapter was wonderful. And it was nice to see some of the relationship between Melody and her father, though slightly disappointing that she didn't get to go along with them. Though the little piece between KARR and Melody certainly made up for it.

Again, wonderful story so far. I've reread it a few times. 3
5/4/2012 c10 Belnie
I really hope you haven't discontinued this story. :c It's very nice (one of the best Knight Rider fanfictions I've read) and the storyline does a great job of combining the original KR and the 2008 series.

So IF you're planning on updating this then I'll definitely be reading!
1/5/2012 c10 80Darth Krande
I'd so not call this a filler. Well done! I'm waiting for the next chapter :)
12/28/2011 c10 9Native Knight
"I blame Billy." That made me chuckle. ;) And yay for everyone /finally/ seeing things from Karr's point of view. Go Melody!

Please update soon! :D
12/7/2011 c9 3Silenceintheroom
Thanks so much for the update! Your story is written very well, and as I've said, Melody is a great addition to the series. I love how everyone just fits into the story so well and makes it flow. Keep writing! I really need to know what happens to Karr;)
12/2/2011 c9 80Darth Krande
Niiiice. Long chapter but it still leaves me with "WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?" in an evil - but good - way.
12/1/2011 c9 9Native Knight
Aww, poor Karr. I think he needs a hug... XD I like how Melody is a little worried about him, wondering if he'll feel it when they take him apart and all. Please update soooon! :D
11/10/2011 c8 80Darth Krande
They have pretty well caught each other! Great! Next chapter please?
11/8/2011 c8 4SilverPrime
The story is getting good. Keep it up. Can't wait for the next chapter, please continue.
9/19/2011 c7 SilverPrime
This story is getting better by the chapter, I can't wait for the next one. Keep up the good work.
60 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »