for Journey of a Knight

8/16/2011 c6 4SilverPrime
Hey, just wanted to say I loved this story and I hope you plan on continuing it, because I really want to know what happens next.(please continue it)
6/18/2011 c6 80Darth Krande
Pretty.

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.
6/17/2011 c6 9Native Knight
YAY! Update! :D Awesome job once again. Ooh, new AIs? I can't wait for an update so I can see who these guys are!
2/27/2011 c5 Native Knight
Noo, cliffie! Well, since my last chapter was a bad cliffhanger too, I guess I can't complain. XD

I really like the way this is going. Can't wait for the next chapter!
2/26/2011 c5 80Darth Krande
Looks like Karr would be outnumbered, once they find him.
2/26/2011 c5 21Dragon Reverb
Cool! UPDATE!
12/28/2010 c4 80Darth Krande
Merry Christmas to you, too :)

Few comments:

"and one of them was wearing an identical uniform" to me "identical" would suggest another person wearing something similar, but who?

I liked the discussion between Wren and Karr. Wren is an irritating character but I guess that's what she's supposed to be.

I love the "staring at each other" scene.
12/23/2010 c4 2camdifferent
I've never seen story where KARR turns off his systems... good job. However, I think KARR should have reacted a little more violently due to his rudimentary programming (Self-Preservation)

But this is good nonetheless! Keep it up!
12/23/2010 c4 9Native Knight
You've definitely got Karr's personality down. I wonder if he's going to turn out good or still be evil? Can't wait for the next chapter! :) Happy holidays!
12/22/2010 c2 eagle219406
This story was great so far. This chapter however is alittle confusing. Events seem to be happening backwards. The prologue takes place After they already stole the car, then in this chapter, you have the security guard hitting the alarm announcing the break-in, then the break-in itself. Could you perhaps explain.
12/12/2010 c3 80Darth Krande
LOL. Now that scene was something I truly didn't expect to happen. Hehh. It was funny :)
12/6/2010 c2 MRlovesDC
Sounds like a great story, please finish it.
11/27/2010 c2 Darth Krande
I still can't wait to read more.

((And don't be ashamed of the pencil and paper... when I was writing Visitor, I had to stop on my way from the office to the restaurant, get my pen and notebook and write down the last chapter - instead of getting lunch. It just happens. ))
11/26/2010 c1 9Native Knight