for Wish Granted

9/11/2021 c1 Zveka
wow hoy true this is ! love it
11/12/2020 c1 1tinac
So agree
10/24/2020 c1 Christine
Finally! Someone else sees that in this universe of 'monsters and magic' that the Bella was the worst monster of them all. Well done.
9/20/2020 c1 Michelle Law uhh
The Kiss on the Mountain was All Edward's fault! Bella TOLD Edward she didn't want Jake to know of their engagement until after the fight. Edward talked about it knowing full well that Jake was hearing every word! He might as well have just peed on her leg, metaphorically speaking. I would not be surprised if Edward's motivation actually WAS to mess with Jake's head enough so that he would get hurt. Not only that, Edward set the whole love-triangle thing in motion when he left Bella in the woods!
9/28/2019 c1 Guest
Couldn't agree more. Bella cared more about everyone than Edward.
1/6/2019 c1 VryUnique
You made some good points. I wish Jacob actually made the wish and realized what was lost instead of being oblivious. Thanks for sharing and I agree with your thoughts. I didn't think about it as deep as you but I sure hated the scene where she kissed him, it did feel like a total betrayal. You can not be responsible for someone else's actions.
8/23/2017 c1 Guest
Remember when Edward was wailing and gnashing his teeth saying, in Byronic melodrama -mode, " I should never have come back from Alaska!" or words to that effect-he, too, missed the obvious point that she would have more than likely been dead from the Van accident without his intervention. Teen-angst doesn't always lead to logically thinking.
8/19/2017 c1 guest
I read all of the reviews and I agree with all of them that hated Eclipse and Bella and Jacob in it.I 100% agree with you and I love all your stories.
3/27/2017 c1 Anonymous
Thank goodness you wrote this fanfic. At first I thought I was the only one got her feathers ruffled over Bella kissing Jacob the second time. Bella should just imagine how she would have felt if Edward had kissed Tanya or someone else. Would she have forgiven him just as easily as Edward had? The worst part was Jacob imprinting on Reneesme. What a crap all of this is. What happened to all the love Jacob had for Bella? Did it just vanish altogether? Sometimes I laugh when I think that Bella 'consummated' her marriage with Edward when she was still in love with Jacob. Ok, so what if she loved Edward more, she had confessed it herself that some part of her heart belonged to Jacob too. At times I felt that Edward should have just dumped her and lived alone for the rest of his life. That would have been better than living with a girl who doesn't even defend you when you need her or at least be at your side when need her.
8/27/2016 c1 Dracenxamethyst
Wow. Hilarious. Loved it. Seriously though great writing.
8/21/2016 c1 Guest
wow fantastic imagine bella dead and now everybody except her parents will live happily ever after without that self centered selfish girl around . dont worry jake your life is perfect .you wont be a dog and a heart broken pedophile you wont be lover of your ex crush,s daughter . you will live happy and normal have kids and grow old and die in peace . i love this story well done . i think bella was a bitch really toying with the poor boy . if dont want him let him go but noooo her best friend should deny his feeling because princess want it to be this way . im team crowleys bumper hahaha i just like jacob even if he is crazy and hot headed but he has some living energy in him that made these boring books bearable .
5/28/2016 c1 23O2Shea
Amen. While I believe you can love more than one person, no way can you be so in love with both that you can "see" an entire future with each of them.
2/20/2016 c1 sholtsclaw698
i so agree with your view! i never liked the way Edward was treated in any of the books, he deserved someone that would love him like he loved bella.
2/15/2016 c1 bronzed topaz
I love every word written in this. I could kiss you. I thought this every time reading those stupid lines or hearing someone say something like it. Thank you!
2/5/2016 c1 Eliella45
I felt the same, Edward suffers a lot in this mess. Thank you for putting it so well.
191 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »