FanFiction.Net

Moe is ooc
5/5/2013 c3 Human Customs Still Elude Me
VOLDEMORT
11/27/2012 c12 Drakon45
love it dude. keep going.
10/2/2012 c11 4all of you will bow
O.O that was the best friggin twist I evah seen! I did not see that coming.
6/23/2011 c12 Aliana
I loved this! You are AMAZING! Please don't stop.
1/30/2011 c12 7Bane7567
Great story dude! Nice job! You really know your Calvin and Hobbes. REALLY.

You did well, clever plot, interesting new characters, and a few good laughs along the way. This was great. Again, you're very familiar with Calvin and Hobbes. How much you wanna bet this whole thing was just a daydream of Calvin's? :) (Of course, you're the author. You can make up any story you want!)

Good job, keep writing!
1/29/2011 c12 1Two Stooges
Not a bad story . . .

So many references to just about everything Watterson ever wrote into Calvin and Hobbes. I'm surprised the Snow Goons didn't make an appearance. Was the Idiocy Gun based on that thing, the name escapes me, that Calvin brought to Show and Tell one day (". . . it is very effective, even at long range," he said of it)?
1/23/2011 c12 clank6478
Make more stories MilkyWay. And I need a partner to help me with my stories. Would you like to be my partner.
1/12/2011 c8 3Dr MilkyWay
Thanks The Incredible Bobby! But if you think I'm good, you should see Swing123 and garfieldodie if you haven't already. It's not everyday you see a C & H fanfic as good as theirs and Swing123 is the reason I know about this site in the first place.
1/11/2011 c8 The Incredible Bobby
This is awesome! I gotta read more!
12/4/2010 c5 1Gray Bear King
You are one of the best C&H FanFic authors
11/27/2010 c2 Jellofer
I love how your chapter endings build suspense. I can't wait to read more! Thanks for the great writing, J