for Alexandra Mellows Out

1/31/2018 c6 3Connie Terminus
This is a beautiful story. I love the Josie & the Pussycats cartoon and wish it got more recognition so the fact that someone took the time to base such a well-written story around it makes me so happy. I love how you flesh out the characters while still making them feel like a natural extension of who we saw in the show. I love the little touches like the bad guy calling them "Meddlers!" and the character-based comedy. It's just so sweet. This made my day. Thank you.
11/29/2017 c1 20gravityfallslover34
Nice Start to this story
8/1/2016 c6 20jettmanas
Finally watched the show & read this fic. Great job with both the serious content as well as the humor. The V/N gun may be one of the most original props I've come across in fiction!
Killing off the SD gang in a van wreck? Harsh XD Enjoyed Sebastian getting superpowers (lol) & how you dealt with the Druid & the mellow/fun transition to the end. Nice job!
3/16/2014 c6 Heather
I really, really loved this story! Definitely the best Melody/Alexandra story ever. It was very sweet, well written, and at some places hot ;) and it definitely rang true to the original cartoon. Alexandra's confusion at beng attracted to Melody is very relatable, and the dynamic of their relationship is so cute! Melody, who loves Alexandra and is devoted to her no matter her short-comings, and Alexandra who has to learn to show appreciation for her new love. I love that Alexandra was basically more attracted to Melody than she ever was to Alan, and that she gave Melody her virginity :) (I just wanted to say that I also was very impressed with the comic Of Dumb Dumbs and Pussycats that you worked on!) I would love it if you would write another Meloxandra story, or if you wanted to write a Velma/Daphne, Wilma/Betty, Veronica/Betty, Nancy/George, or any other classic pairing! Thank you for putting your time into this story!
12/1/2013 c4 zafnak
I love the way you capture Alex's cowardice perfectly.
9/17/2013 c6 53Sand n' Sable
Great story! I can never think of Josie and the Pussycats again without thinking of this story and it's great!
6/10/2013 c6 natsukoflash
No way. I have shipped these two since I first saw this cartoon when I was in middle school. This is awesome. Your entire story was awesome - you wrote everyone perfectly in character. I'm sorry, I'm just in shock right now that I finally found SOMEONE who ships them. Thank you!
4/6/2013 c5 JariahSynn
Loved the part where Melody talks about her long list of lovers and the part where the groupies were confused about calling her dumb dumb. XD
4/6/2013 c6 JariahSynn
I enjoyed this from beginning to end, nice work. I really liked how you turned Melodys innocents into a superpower. The villan encounter was nicely executed (no pun intended) and the dark tone was a nice change from the happy go-lucky cartoon. Easily one of my favorite romance stories. Also bumping off Scooby and his crew was real nice detour.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »