FanFiction.Net
for Two Saviours and a Maniac

5/7/2014 c19 6PiptheSnake
Argh! More!
3/29/2014 c19 10Darklight-phoenix
I love this! Please update soon
3/25/2014 c19 4chocovic-chu
For some reason, interactions ad banter between Harry and L reminded Vic of Naru-tan and Sasuke-sama in some bonding fanfictions. Heh.
Anyway, when would they get close to the information of Death Note? And here Vic thought that as Master of Death, Harry would be acknowledged by Shinigami Realm or the like but it seemed Ryuk-chan just recognized him as a mere new player with some dangerous capabilities to screw up Light's MO. Why?
Well, the genre you set up is Friendship/Humor and the story mostly was about Harry & L friendship bonding but could Vic expect any action occuring on the following chappies?
But it have been 2 years since you updated, would you continue—or should Vic mark this brilliant story as one of other great stories unfinished and/or taken so long time to continue?
Ah, still, Vic "follow" it.
3/19/2014 c19 Rohan777
I love this story. :D
2/18/2014 c19 SpiralDrawn
Please continue writing! I love Death Note and Harry Potter crossovers, but unfortunately it is difficult to find well-written, lengthy ones. This is definitely one of the best crossovers I've read.
2/10/2014 c19 2jupimako
Nooooooo! Don't leave us hanging here! Please please please update this fic. It's so well written and the plot is a blast to read. I'm so sad that there isn't any more. You put so much work into getting it to this point, I hope beyond hope that you come back to it someday.

On a random note, what is up with you and not liking Japanese food? Ramen is yummy but there is udon too and stuff like gyudon. I lived in Osaka for five years and they have a huge variety of super delicious options... Granted, yes, a lot of it is raw or has unidentifiable ingredients, but its all interesting at least. (well, maybe not natto - blech) Not to mention their absolutely fantastic toast. Did you know you can actually buy bread loaves cut to a thicker width that is specifically for toasting? Yummy. And their version of Italian food is to die for. Mmm. Not to mention the Indian food and nabe, shabushabu, yakitori, onigori and the bajillion other delicious things to eat.

On another note, with Harry's help, could they track down some of the people in the train car and watch their memories? That would be awesome.

Thank you for what you posted!
2/10/2014 c14 jupimako
I'm officially addicted to this story.
2/10/2014 c9 jupimako
This fic just keeps getting more and more entertaining!
2/10/2014 c5 jupimako
Wow. What a story you're crafting here. I love your character development.
2/10/2014 c4 jupimako
I'm just loving this!
12/4/2013 c19 2VioletScar222
Very well written. I enjoyed this story very much, and hope you continue this soon! XP I can't wait to imagine Light's face when he sees Harry/Ryuuki!
11/30/2013 c19 1fannut
I love this story. Are you going to continue it?
11/23/2013 c19 2Silvanon of the Orchard
I love the concept of this story, and I really enjoyed the relationship you have building between Harry and L. I really hope you'll get a chance to continue this story, I'd love to see where you take it next!
11/11/2013 c19 IrokoZ
I hope you continue this, since this is one of the most amazing stories I've read and I hope to see in the future, whether or not it be years from now that I notice it has been updated. Until then, I'll read and maybe write myself but my mind will always wonder over to this amazing story, so I hope I get to read it again soon.
:D Update!
11/9/2013 c19 21kateydidnt
interesting. I hope you continue this!
463 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »