for Have mercy

8/15/2013 c1 Guest
Yes. Please, continue this. No, it doesn't matter that this was published almost three years ago. Nope.
6/4/2013 c1 38DrummerDancer
Loved this! Update update update please!
2/23/2013 c1 2yoloswagmaster
Great fic so far!
12/26/2012 c1 Catastrophic Monsoon
Pleeeease write another chapter! I'm so curious about the reaper. And who was the woman?! I can almost picture this as the 2nd season of American horror story xD that's a good thing hahaha
10/25/2012 c1 9FMAsonlyAlice
WHAT?!
8/7/2012 c1 2PearlesantlRose
I am a bit sad that you never added any more chapters. I think this is a very interesting plot line. I would have loved to see where it went. I am going put it in my follow list in hopes that maybe one day you will continue.
1/2/2012 c1 9MARYLOVER
Interesting plot... will you ever come back here and continue? I'm feeding my alert list with it though...
8/2/2011 c1 ElricLover96
This is fabulous I can't beleave this is ur second languadge the writing is amazing! Pleez write more I'd like to know what happens next!
7/15/2011 c1 BlahBlahBlackBeast
Ohh! I think this would be really good if you continued! I would love to find out what is happening!
2/25/2011 c1 7Jefo
this is interesting. will it continue?
11/27/2010 c1 11UP2L8
Yes! More please!
11/27/2010 c1 HeyThereOwO
Sakura likes where this is going.

I perish interesting this early, I look softy emotions the next chapter.
11/27/2010 c1 Pidgeon-san
Great start! I don't think you have anything to feel insecure about. I didn't see any errors and I'm usually really picky about these things. I'm really interested in this story so can't wait for your next chapter!