FanFiction.Net
for All these Years

11/28/2018 c4 Spawn
It's nice that Shelby gave her daughter a star necklace to match hers. It will help Rachel to identify her when they meet. It's just a little too convenient that there's a job opening at Rachel's school. Shelby is kind of a crappy teacher if she's willing to just leave her school and abandon her Glee Club with no notice and no replacement.
11/28/2018 c3 Spawn
Awe, Shelby got to see her baby perform in Wicked. Come on. They're sitting in the booths next to each other and don't hear each other talking? Why didn't Will keep them there until Shelby came back so they could meet? Listen to the damn tape, Rachel!
11/27/2018 c2 Spawn
I think it's sweet that her friends in Glee care about her on what they know is a hard day for her. I'm glad that Will remembered to give her the tape, now only if she'd listen to the damn thing! Cliffies are mean.
11/27/2018 c1 Spawn
I don't blame Rachel for hating Mother's Day. I'm the same way with Father's Day since my Dad died when I was about 6. Really Shelby? You couldn't write more than just wait for Mother's Day? That poor girl faced disappointment every damn year that she waited and you didn't show up.

Interesting twist that Shelby and Will are together and he's helping her with Rachel. Them having the same ring tone is cute.
11/26/2018 c19 2yarnfan4life
love it please write more
12/14/2014 c4 15AHWriter3622
Did Rachel JUSY recognize Shelby as the woman that had been watching her?
12/14/2014 c2 AHWriter3622
That was an evil cliffhanger! Is Rachel's b-day on Mother's Day?
12/14/2014 c1 AHWriter3622
whoa!
7/21/2014 c18 7SpazzyBroadwayFreak
i like DiNozzo and Todd! Nice touch! haha!
8/6/2013 c5 ellaharrigan
well, its an amazing story, but i remember that when rachel was looking at pictures and it was shelby pregnant and then the last picture was shelby holding rachel, and then you said i saw her one time when she turned her head and looked at me, i was confused but good story!
3/23/2013 c18 12ToughGirlsRuleTheWorld
Wow NCIS really? By the way I find Ziva better then Cait. But I'm loving this story!
8/25/2012 c18 Guest
I love it! I hope you Will update soon
8/19/2012 c18 21My Muse's Name Is Eden
I just wants me some Shelby/Will/Rachel/Baby family time! Great story, give us more please!
8/2/2012 c18 waspsyspider
I really liked your idea for the fanfic! Please keep updating!
6/12/2012 c18 1linnetblue
It was really good as always. Hope you Update soon.

_Asian