for How Hard Can This Be?

12/21/2014 c1 12SammiLoves2Write
This was so good!
-Sammi
9/2/2012 c1 5ScottishGleek1998
This is so, so, good! Love it! x
9/4/2011 c1 Evermore Gleek
You should do this with every song!
3/7/2011 c1 2JillyBean09
Hah! I totally could picture what Artie and Matt were thinking! You could so see it in their faces, it was so awesome.

Great characterization :)
12/11/2010 c1 lil-kay9944
That was so good :D makee another one, i loved reading this :P keep up the good work
12/2/2010 c1 12thatlisakid
I love this!
12/2/2010 c1 3thetwilightfreak88
Hahahahaha that was so funny! This was seriously one of my favorite performances on the show and all of those inner monologues fit perfectly!
11/29/2010 c1 kkoshimi
I was LMFAO when I read this...I really liked Finn's and Mike's thoughts...

Good Job!
11/28/2010 c1 Artaxerxes
Hi there! I really enjoyed your story, you seemed to have gotten into the mind of every character perfectly.
11/28/2010 c1 13wood-u-like-2-no
This was really good! Especially Mr. Schue's lines. Seriously, this is your first fic? You definitely should be writing more, because this was very well done. I would say Finn definitely deserved this beat-down. He was totally being a twit. Good job. Write more.
11/28/2010 c1 Daisy312
I loved it! You knocked that story out of the park! And I sympathize with you on the "long time listener,first time caller" situation. I am the same way...only I haven't called yet! lol I think you are really good writer.
11/28/2010 c1 8LC 86
Totally Cute! I love stories that are inner thoughts of characters during accutal scenes from the show, and this story is a wonderful example of that. On top of it its funny and keeps the characters in character. Love it! Thanks for writing!
11/28/2010 c1 kakka
Oh my God. I've been laughing my ass off the whole way through. Awesome story! Loved Finn's little pep talk at the end... denial much?