for It's the Thought That Counts

11/29/2010 c1 9Dark Horse Writer
Very thoughtful and well concieved. I like how you stayed in character and bringing Dex into the mix. (If you are interested I have a story called "Regulars" which you might want to check out). Anyways, I enjoyed this a lot. Thanks for writing this piece. It brought a smile on my face as I read the last line. Makes you think doesn't it?
11/29/2010 c1 3Kath the Dreamer
Aww, cute! As always, Anakin's impatience causes a bit of trouble, but Obi-Wan's kindness and understanding set everything right. Loved the little ending about the forgotten datapad from the Chancellor; it was an excellent close to a beautiful little fic. Nicely done!
11/28/2010 c1 HMAnon
Very sweet. It brought tears to my eyes, because although Obi-Wan's gift was smaller than Chancellor Palpatine's, to Anakin it was the thought that counted. Well done.
11/28/2010 c1 113RandyPandy
This was a really cute story, and a well-done portrayal of Anakin's early life with Obi-Wan. SO few people write about the early days of the dream team, instead focusing on when Anakin has already been a Padawan for several years.
11/28/2010 c1 Jedi Knight 13
Very nicely done.
11/28/2010 c1 5charliebrown1234
Very cute. You got them both in character and had fun with them, and that definitly shows. Good job with the whole thing!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service