for The Darkling Guard

7/27/2014 c7 16SpiderFangWolverine123
I like Niki, she seems nice. I hope she plays a large part in the story!
7/27/2014 c6 SpiderFangWolverine123
Just FYI, I love cliffies! I wonder if the commander is like Sam? Maybe.
7/27/2014 c4 SpiderFangWolverine123
Sooooo good. I'm addicted. I can't wait to finish it.
7/27/2014 c3 SpiderFangWolverine123
I feel no sympathy whatsoever for Bates. I love reading about young, limp Sam. And awesome, protective Dean. Such a good story so far!
7/27/2014 c2 SpiderFangWolverine123
I'm totally hooked! I have to leave to go somewhere, but I think I might have to drag my computer along with me, because I can't stop reading! Awesome story!
8/22/2013 c3 14Rain of the Forest
AGH! WHY DO I SMELL DEMON!
9/9/2011 c20 9BerryTrekking
Cool story! How John knew about Sam's demonness wasn't explained in the series, I guess leaving it up to the viewer to decide... but I like this interpretation. Oh and, I like Sam whumpage :P
7/28/2011 c1 368SupernaturallyEgocentric
good start, damn, looking forward to more, but really scared about what's going to happen to Sam.
3/30/2011 c20 phyllis16
HI I CAME ACROSS THIS WHILR SURFING IT IS VERY GOOD.READ THE WHOLE THINGAND AM GOING TO CHECK OUT MOE OF YOU WORK
3/20/2011 c20 BranchSuper
Sam is on the mend at last. Nice nod with Jake heading off to the army and John reluctantly realizing that Sam could be headed for major problems, but also knowing that he had Dean at his side to keep him from giving in to the darkness. Nicely written.
3/19/2011 c20 29CeCe Away
Good ending. Nice closure to it. I like the added detail about Jake going to join the army and John reflecting on Sam being okay as long as Dean was with him. Nice mirroring of what went down on the show.
3/19/2011 c20 2SMA33
I LOVE this story I was hooked for the whole thing! You should do an au for all hell breaks loose where jake already knows bout sam and demons but anyway sorry got a bit off subject can't wait for your next story! :)
3/19/2011 c20 The-Hunters-Girl
I like it, I love it, I want a sequel. Good luck!
3/19/2011 c20 judyann
It was an amazing story all the way through. And I loved the ending and what John thought. I think a lot of us always wonder what John was thinking and would he have done that. Thank you for finishing. I know! This break is killing me. I need new episodes now
3/19/2011 c20 2Cinderwing
This was an amazing story!

I loved reading every chapter of it, the plot was great, and the way you wrote the characters too!

It was a nice ending too, ^^

Keep up the great work! c:
134 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »