for A life for a life

9/9/2020 c36 10L3Writing
Just found this story, love it. Izzy is sure a *itch

Love the character development in this story. Glad Alex is going to therapy.

In the show, I think many of them need therapy, and although they wouldn't need to show it on-screen, they could hint that more of them are taking care of their daemons.
4/22/2019 c35 Guest
I agree with the therapy comment about Alex, I always thought they should have made it a stipulation for him coming back after the deluca incident, that he gets anger mangagment or some kind of therapy. I could completely see where he was coming from as he clearly thought Jo was being raped by someone she could trust but anger management would have let him calm down enough to get what was actually happening as well as realise that with Jo's history she wouldn't appreaciate him beating up Deluca, even if he was doing what Alex thought he was doing.
1/1/2019 c34 15white collar black wolf
Liked it
1/1/2019 c34 2RenjiMichaelisMustang
Happy new year indeed! Loved the new chapter, my poor baby Alex finally broke down. I love sad Alex so much! Keep going!
11/20/2018 c33 RenjiMichaelisMustang
Hell yeah! This is the chapter i've been waiting for! You tell them Mark! And Cristina was awesome as well. I loved this chapter and can't wait to see what happens next with my poor baby Alex. You should put Alex in danger again so Mer and George realise how important Alex is to them and try to fix things with him (and also see that lovely and protective side of Mark). Please update soon! This story is so awesome! Xo.
10/13/2018 c32 15white collar black wolf
Liked it
7/25/2018 c31 2RenjiMichaelisMustang
Omg, finally! Please keep updating! Love this story so much.
7/22/2018 c31 Gleek2007
Fiiinnnaallllllyyy a new chapter, I really love this story, please keep up the excellent work (: (:
5/8/2018 c30 5NKOTBROCKS2007
Glad that you updated. I am a longtime fan of this story. Please bring back the dialogue before hand. I thought that was cute.
5/6/2018 c30 15white collar black wolf
Really Liked it
3/2/2018 c29 2RenjiMichaelisMustang
Ugh! I hate Izzie so much! Butt out girl, nobody cares about your opinion! I'm dying to read the rest of Alex and Mark's conversation, i want to know what else did Alex's father did to him. Such a great story, please update soon!
3/1/2018 c29 Gleek2007
Thank you for updating it ! (: I thought you had given it up. This is an amazing story, please update soon (:
12/1/2017 c28 RenjiMichaelisMustang
OMG I'm so in love wirh this story! I love how guarded and scared Alex really is to show his feelings towards Geroge. Does it have anything to do with Alex's childhood? Is it because of his father? We kniw from the show that he was severily abused when he was a kid so are you bringing that to your story? Please, I'm dying to know! I love a hurting Alex story!
10/14/2017 c28 Kay
OMG A NEW CHAPTER IS UP! This was great! More, please!
10/9/2017 c27 Kay
I need an update on this story, please! I need me some more Alex angst!
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »