for First Time for Everything

12/9/2013 c18 Jujubee58
Loved all of these one shots!
5/21/2013 c18 121NeneJPhilly
So chapter 8 was def. my favorite & right when I clicked next on chapter 15 I realized something; no rubber! The AN on chapter 16 made me giggle.
3/7/2012 c12 3roganjalex
love this we want more
2/24/2012 c9 rana71
too cute love this :0)
12/12/2011 c1 10chordoverstreetfanactic
I love this story! its soo cute! :)
6/23/2011 c18 ShaWill85
I freaking love this story and I think you have done an amazing job.
6/16/2011 c18 1Jack . . . Just Jack
OMG - how on earth did you PREDICT this matching - more than 6 months before it was revealed on the show?

Like 99.9% of the planet earth - I just absolutely LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE and utterly adore the idea of Sam & 'Cedes as a couple.

It's just too perfect!

They look so cute together and 'Cedes is so much better of a person that Quinn-the-Queen-of-the-Hypocrites.

Originally I thought Anthony would be good with 'Cedes - but I think Sam (being the most popular jock in school) is a much better choice (plus he's already in Glee and they know each other so much better).

They are too cute.

And I love how Ryan Murphy does not make their relationship into "a racial issue" (or try to exploit any kinds of stereotypes or whatever) and just makes them a regular couple who prefers to get to know each other before making their relationship public.

The only thing I hope is that (unlike all the other girls on the show, other than Rachel) their relationship does NOT become TOO physical TOO soon - and that they first get a chance to REALLY know, love, desire, respect and APPRECIATE each other. =D
6/4/2011 c9 thap225
Okay what Puck said was nice about 'Cedes being cool and Sam being lucky and I love how Sam was shocked that Puck and 'Cedes had dated (though very short term)

"Well I figured that since this is our first date, I should make it pretty special. I really like you and I want things to work out with us. You complete me Mercedes."

"Sam, that's so sweet," whispered Mercedes as a slow blush crept up her cheeks. "Wait, isn't that from Jerry Maguire?"

"Um yeah… I watched it last night, it's actually one of my favourite movies," laughed Sam as he led Mercedes over to the picnic basket.

LOL! Keep doin' ya thang boo
5/28/2011 c18 11s m Neal
wonderful please make more samcedes stories
5/26/2011 c18 20laffertyluver23
this was very sweet, I'm smiling at all the fluff! It would be awesome if you did a fic about them married and have their daughter Samantha in it too!
5/14/2011 c16 ecobookworm
they would! ah, that's a relief. it's a pity they didn't say that before they had sex, though.
5/14/2011 c15 ecobookworm
nice, but... protection?
5/14/2011 c14 ecobookworm
that was hilarious, and pretty sweet too.
5/14/2011 c10 ecobookworm
awww! don't see how the last line fit in though.
5/14/2011 c9 ecobookworm