for It's Only Death

2/3/2014 c1 ShadowsofTime
That was better then I thought it would be. It was one of the few stories that actually felt like it was written by the author. I'm sre Rowling and Zusak would've found it interesting the way both stories are cleverly told together. Brilliant!
4/30/2013 c1 1Violet Breaths
Beautiful story. I loved the personification of Death in the Book Thief. In most books he's either evil, something like a grim reaper or just plain pathetic. In the book thief- he's compassionate, slightly sarcastic and humane. I think you've captured his character perfectly in this story. And I love how you retold the story of the Deathly Hallows.
4/9/2013 c1 9Lewis The King
I rather liked it.
12/4/2012 c1 PurpleDragon44
OMG I LOVED THIS. the book thief is an awesome book and you've captured it PERFECTLY in the tale of the three brothers. AMAZING JOB!
6/11/2012 c1 In The Land of Magic
This was great! One of the most fascinating, well written short stories I ever read! Great job!
3/30/2012 c1 Dark Bluue
This was really good. It's the first HP fanfic I've read (love the books, I just think the book has no need for fanfic)but this was worth reading, I started reading the Book Thief but still haven't finished but this is still great. I think you captured Death's character great.
2/29/2012 c1 40turn out fine
this was such a good idea,

and you sound exactly like death in the book thief!
4/13/2011 c1 1Hoshigaki Sayuri
This is brilliant~ 3
2/19/2011 c1 ouja
http:/community.livejournal.com/crack_broom/1628488.html

I've just recced this story on the Crack Broom. You can find me recommendation at that link, but I'd like to say more.

I was really excited to see somebody else had written this crossover (I wrote one too, with the focus on Death, as he gets to know Harry the many times they meet.) and even more exited when I realized it was good. When I finished mine, I sort of had a bit of moment where I dusted off my hands and thought "Well that crossover's all done," as if there wasn't another avenue to do it. You really proved me wrong and did such a great job of it.

Your Death is so well done. The words really escape me (I mean, look at how poor my rec-which is for OTHER PEOPLE-is. If I can't do that decently, lord knows I'm gonna have trouble giving something just to you), but I want you to know that I really love this fic.
12/13/2010 c1 flamelm
The idea for crossing over these 2 books is beautiful.. :)

so we can expect the story of the third brother tip-toeing around death in the future chapters?
12/2/2010 c1 17Weaving Radiance
This was a nice story. Yes, how articulate of me; "nice". But it was. The ending was brilliant, I must say, and I like how you described the three brothers by colors.

Yours truly,