for Dalton

Reed is still adorable.
4/29/2016 c7 leahmo34
I'm still hooked
4/26/2016 c4 leahmo34
I'm reading Dalton again. I hope your still writing for it.
4/11/2016 c1 sae-chan miyazawa sae 407
gila yg reviewnya :"v
3/22/2016 c28 Carly
Oh my god where do I start,

this is brilliant. The best, most intriguing fanfiction I have ever read. Impeccable, every single word of it.
3/21/2016 c3 Penjo
I hope one day you carry this story further even though Glee is officially over. I found your story not too long after learning that my husbands brain cancer (GBM) was advancing and our time was down to months. I spent many nights in a darkened room just watching him sleep, guarding him from all our troubles the only way I could. I had a couple of nights where I got so tickled at parts of your story that I nearly chocked myself trying not to laugh out loud and wake him. As you can imagine there wasn't much laughter in my life at that time, but your story succeeded. My favorite part is him going off on Wes' ex-girlfriend. I could see that so clearly in my head that there were laughter tears for a bit and not sorrow ones. I don't know if you e written professionally or anything, but I wanted you to know that your story touched me at a time that it was desperately needed.
3/11/2016 c28 Divcon
I have just re-read Dalton and it only makes me wish for the next two episodes. I hope that they will find us eventually and I hope that you still love writing about the Dalton boys as much as we love reading about them.
1/15/2016 c28 wolfiehalo15
When are you finishing this story? This has been my favorite story and has to be the best thing I have ever read. I have laughed and cried as I made my way through this adventure..., please tell me this is not where I have to stop...
1/13/2016 c28 Lea
I will try to be short. This is the best thing I have ever read. The feelings, the characters, the songs... I can't even describe it. I've read a lot of books and fanfictions, and yours is clearly better than my favorites. I hope that I will be able to write like you someday. Everytime I start to write, I have too much ideas to fit in only one story. But you managed to do it. You managed to write a story with a lot of characters that are all interesting and different, and a thousand different things are happening in every episode. I have cried but also laughed a lot while reading Dalton so I want to thank you for that. I really hope that you post a new episode someday... That would be the greatest gift ever. I wish you the best, from a french girl who is sorry if she made a mistake in english.
1/10/2016 c28 8Naie Black
Every once in a while I think about this fic and come back to see if the gods have heard me and there's an update and I simply missed the alert. :(
Doesn't matter, I've been reading this since I was 15 and this time it hasn't even been a year since the last episode! :D I'm optimistic you'll update in the next few months, hope you're ok :)
1/3/2016 c28 2Lisa the Fallen Angel
First of all: Wow. I have never, EVER read something as amazing as this story. It has deeply touched my soul. The mischievous Twins, the crazy Dwight, pain-attractor Reed, etc. I really hope to see more of your story, it is THE BEST FANFIC EVER!
I want to thank you for bringing this incredible story to life, it will always be in my heart. I don't know what happened to you, but I hope your reading this, and the other reviews, pleading you to continue. You are an amazing writer, I really hope you'll continue this fic because once a month I'll be checking this story, hoping, PRAYING, that you've updated.
So thank you for this amazing story and for touching my heart, for bringing a whirlwind of emotions out of me. Thank you.
-Lisa
12/9/2015 c28 18GleekOutKlaine
Are we ever going to see through to Prom night ? I love this story so much that I am nicknaming myself Evan.
12/7/2015 c28 1Cucumber the Insane
I am literally speechless right now. I don't believe I have ever read a fanfic quite like this one. This... this has changed me. I stayed up till 2 a.m. simply reading and during this chapter I started to sob. It was just me in my bed with my phone and the soft glow of the moonlight and the world that you twisted and weaved from this better world.

It left me thirsty for more adventures with the twins, more romance with Kurt and Blaine and Shane and Reed, more bro-ments with Wes and David, closure with Julian, Logan, and Derek, and more trouble with the Windsor house. I am in literal denial that this may be the last chapter that I may ever read about the Warblers singing in perfect harmony, the twins laughing manically, or the smiles shared between Kurt and Blaine.

I don't if you will ever even see this review, but I thought it was worth it because this fic made me feel, made me hurt, made me laugh so hard at midnight that I had to push a stuffed animal over my face. It was like a drug. It was just as good as any book I've read or TV show I've watched. And just like those I hate for the end, even though this chapter hints at another, but this hasn't been updated in quite some time.

I don't even know if you'll take the time to read this, but if you did I want you to take one thing away: You are a brilliant writer and any you book you write will be a fantastic addition to the world of literature. Maybe one day I'll buy a book and it will say that so-and-so used to write fan fiction under the name of CP Coulter.

But until then you've added laughter, sorrow, and a heck ton of good new songs to my playlist and I can't thank you enough for. that So wherever you are, whatever you are doing I just want to thank you... because this been an amazing time, to read this fic, to indulge in the characters, to soar with their triumphs, to crash with their downfalls.

So Thank you for giving me this experience and blowing a new life into the characters.
12/7/2015 c24 10ImperfectWarrior
Loved it
11/23/2015 c28 fangirllove22
cant wait please tell me you havent given up on this fic!
7,885 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »