for Dalton

9/19/2015 c2 22SexyForMySkirt
Hahaha! I can tell that you watched Ouran High School Host Club before writing this... I approve.
:) I'm excited to read more.
PS... the twins are my favorites right now. I'll inform you if that changes.
9/16/2015 c1 Guest
This is one of the most amazing and best fics I have ever read. I would say that, with a few name tweaks and such, this could be a real, ink and paper book. This story is so amazing and I know it's been a year but please, please, please, I am begging you, please just write one more chapter. I've gotten so drawn in and I don't think I can just leave without having any closure. I love this fic so much, and the characters, oh my god the characters, I have become so attached. Each one has their own story and you are honestly one of the best writers I know. I implore you, PLEASE, give us some closure and complete this wonderful, amazing fic. Thank you so much for 28 fun filled beautiful chapters.
8/29/2015 c19 Mel
Hi! I really really really love this story. But it seems to me you are trying to kill me. I seriously have not cried that hard since Glee ended
8/27/2015 c3 dolololo
Ok. I came here for klaine but now ship kurt and logan so hard .Logan and kurt are all i think about now
8/13/2015 c1 yo
hi livia
8/13/2015 c1 Katelyn
Rane 4 lyfe
8/13/2015 c28 dianebelcher81
greatstory long but great
7/13/2015 c1 Guest
I've been a part of the klaine fandom for awhile now, and always heard about this fic but kept forgetting to come back and read it. Im only on chapter 3 but I already adore it! I really hope you become an author or something someday, it's magical, really.
7/5/2015 c13 Guest
The whole "Alice" thing reminds me of the song Wonderland by taylor swift.
7/1/2015 c28 leantired
When are u completing this ? Please I almost forgot this
6/25/2015 c28 Puppy64
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS FANFICTION!
6/23/2015 c28 1Anna.Afc
Hi,I'm Anna. And I hope that you are going to finish your work. I read soo many fanfictions, but your fanfiction...I saw all it's was amazing. I can imagine all. I loved Rane,Klaine...And i hope so much that you will upload.
Kisses
Anna
6/1/2015 c28 Candy Fanta
Thus is one of the best stories I have ever read! Thank you for writing it, my "transfer" to the Glee fandom goes smoothly thanks to Dalton.

I hope that you will continue it. It is an inspiration.
5/28/2015 c28 1fictionismyreality00
OMYGOD I THOUGHT THIS STORY WAS COMPLETE (I did't check like the idiot I am) AND THERE ARE NO WORDS TO EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM THAT IT ISN'T FINISHED 3 please continue this, you're an amazing writer and I am a huge fan, and this story is the most emotional and perfect thing I have ever read.
5/23/2015 c28 4asagi5
I must applaud you. Well Done. Very Very Well Done. This is a fantastic piece of work. This is one of the greatest fanfics I have had the pleasure of reading. I have been reading fanfics religiously from 1997 and this is the first time I have ever come across one that drew me into it's world and kept me there until the end. I mean I got so caught up into the characters and their problems and their worries. I got angry with them, I laughed with them, I cried with them, I actually became afraid of what will happen to them. I mean My God you are seriously talented. I certainly hope you do finish this some day. It does look very close to being finished already so I'm going to put a follow alert on it. Again thank you so much for posting this it was such a pleasure to read a story of this quality.
7,883 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »