for Dalton

5/28/2015 c28 1fictionismyreality00
OMYGOD I THOUGHT THIS STORY WAS COMPLETE (I did't check like the idiot I am) AND THERE ARE NO WORDS TO EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM THAT IT ISN'T FINISHED 3 please continue this, you're an amazing writer and I am a huge fan, and this story is the most emotional and perfect thing I have ever read.
5/23/2015 c28 4asagi5
I must applaud you. Well Done. Very Very Well Done. This is a fantastic piece of work. This is one of the greatest fanfics I have had the pleasure of reading. I have been reading fanfics religiously from 1997 and this is the first time I have ever come across one that drew me into it's world and kept me there until the end. I mean I got so caught up into the characters and their problems and their worries. I got angry with them, I laughed with them, I cried with them, I actually became afraid of what will happen to them. I mean My God you are seriously talented. I certainly hope you do finish this some day. It does look very close to being finished already so I'm going to put a follow alert on it. Again thank you so much for posting this it was such a pleasure to read a story of this quality.
5/9/2015 c7 Guest
I cried! Omg this is so good I can't wait to get to the end!
5/3/2015 c28 75X59
This story is truly amazing and all the twists and turns, while surprisingly were done in a way that worked perfectly.

Keep up the great work
5/1/2015 c28 retrogradient
Woah, you are a fantastic writer!
Your writing really knows how to draw in a reader, and the depth you've given to each character makes it realistic and all the more enticing! Your story literally has its own community and fandom, and I can't say I'm surprised. Your writing and plot is totally awesome, and I really am looking forward to this story updating soon!
4/6/2015 c28 KlainerForLife
Oh dear I truly hope you plan on finishing this amazing fanfic! I found this only a few days ago and I just couldn't stop reading. Every little detail was just perfect and your writing skills are nothing less than brilliant. With every episode, I've grown more and more attached to each and every character. I love how you seem to squeeze in a few little things from the actual show into the plot (especially the whole speech with the gum wrapper ring in a deleted Klaine scene. That little bit, I particularly appreciated!), and your ability to make each character perfectly imperfect. What more can I say? I laughed, I cried, I grinned like a crazy person during all the cute Klaine moments ( and that means not just alone reading in my room, but on the Bart home, as my friends stared and laughed at my ridiculous facial expressions.), and most importantly, I experienced. The whole plot felt natural, even with all the ups and downs, it still seemed to flow perfectly. Please finish this fanfiction as soon as you can. I've grown too attached to this story and without proper closure, I don't know what I would ever do. Now I see why this story is always recommended in all the Klaine blogs. However, I can honestly say that even if you were to not complete this story, it would still be one of my favorites along with others like Little Numbers and Go Your Own Way. All the praise is well-deserved. Once again, I just wanted to thank you for all the hard work and thinking you put into this! don't stop writing cause you're pretty gifted!
3/16/2015 c8 Guest
You do realize that anyone (even an adult) with a 103 fever should be taken to the hospital immediately? It doesn't affect this story at all, but you should know just in case it ever happens to you or someone you know in real life.
2/11/2015 c17 deadaccount01234
no logan go away I don't like you.
2/11/2015 c10 deadaccount01234
*dramatic gasp*
WHAT?!
2/10/2015 c28 2BabyTheyCouldBeAStart
So wait, wait, is this over? I haven't officially begun to read it, because it'd crush me if this was all over and unfinished :( Please let me know if you're gonna finish it! :) I've read the first chapter before, and I've heard such wonderful things about this fic x3
2/10/2015 c3 deadaccount01234
omggg I was reading this in class and then I started laughing at the Kurt yelling at Tabitha part and everyone kept giving me weird looks x.x
Great story! Really enjoying it so far!
2/3/2015 c28 Guest
I've read this six times since I discovered it last week, and I'm so looking forward to the next update.
1/31/2015 c1 ELIZA D
I just wanna say this is the 4th time i'll be reading this fic because ITS SO AMAZINGG!
I swear this should be a book bc wooow. Anyway i really hope you update soon ;)))
1/30/2015 c28 23Try Crying
Oh my god...is this it? I don't know if I'll be able to live if it is, Jesus! You're wonderful. I just thought you should know that. And you're story's wonderful and amazing and any beautiful words you can think of.
1/27/2015 c28 34lilyvandersteen
Julian woke up? That's good. And what's this picture that's upset Reed and Blaine? I'm so thankful Dalton Academy stays open. And I hope that one day, you will update this story. It's riveting, and I'm greedy, I will always want more of it.
7,885 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »