for Dalton

4/16/2014 c28 2The Serene Dancer
OMG they saved the school that is so awesome. And the entire chapter was just awesome and Im so glad your back and I cant wait for the next chapter and :))))). But what news did he recieve, Logan, cause you wrote that he woke up but also that his heart had stopped so what happend and dont let him die becuase that would just break my heart cause Jogan needs to happen and also Casey and Derek are back on better terms and we met some of your side characters and this chapter is just so awesome. And Katherine and David are getting married so thats gonna be awesome. And Reed got Judes camera and that moment was just so sweet and cute :)))))) Please Please please update soon Please
4/16/2014 c28 7R.Harper
I just...oh god, no words now.

This was wonderful, and long awaited, and so emotional, and just so so PERFECT.

I feel like I've read a whole book in just this chapter, with everything that's happened; planning and executing a siege, marriage proposals, photographs on old cameras that make Reed nearly have a heart attack, Logan getting a phone call that's floored him...Julian waking up!?

I can't wait for the next chapter, whenever it comes. Thank you so much for this.

4/16/2014 c28 3Newton15
OMG... It's so amazing!
4/16/2014 c28 juliusandcoffee
I DIED. I THINK IT WAS MY HEART THAT STOPPED, NOT THE HEDGEHOG'S...
4/15/2014 c28 Guest
Awesome! So worth the wait :-)
4/15/2014 c28 4N. Blaxcell
Dear CP,

God...this chapter is amazing. It was so worth the wait. I honestly cannot even begin to explain all the feelings I've had for this chapter.

You've inspired me to write, and you've made me excited for what is to come. I cannot wait to see what you have next and I know you are busy with your work and other things, but I'm willing to wait even if it takes years.

Keep it up. Looking forward to it.
4/15/2014 c28 doodlesonlinedpaper
AAAAAAAA PROPOSALS OMIGOD AAAA OMIGOD EVERYONES SO HAPPY ITS LIKE LES MIS BUT THEY WON AND OMIGOD THAT WAS AMAZING AND DRAMATIC AND OH MY FUCKING GOD AAAAAAAAA THANK YOU AONOINEWOKNCWOKNFWE THAT WAS APKSDNFOIFHS kkvlksnf OH GOD YES THAT WAS AMAZING AND AWESOME AND YESSSSSS
4/15/2014 c28 1alwaysariyana
So glad you decided to continue this work.

Keep at it. I loved the entire chapter.
4/15/2014 c28 4silver woman
this thing made me reread the whole story again! and i didnt get any sleep! im so happy you updated. im truly happy that they get to stay and ill be ecstatic if you can update... like tomorrow.

please please do it! i love you so much... you make my day... my week... my year... my life
4/14/2014 c28 Guest
OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS BACK! Oh god... It was so long that I didn't remember some things. But this fic is flawless. This is like one of this childhood loves, you can forget about it for a while, but when you start to think about it again, all the love and the feelings and the memoirs came back. I'm in love with this fic... I was sure that this was done... I was not expecting an update... I almost screamed when I saw the e-mail PASOKDAOSPDK I'm just babbling, sorry! Thanks for coming back *0*
4/14/2014 c28 JessaRoss
This is beautiful. It is fantastic and extraordinary and I can't even wrap my head around what a mystical, magical, AMAZING thing you have created. I started sobbing when I had realised you had updated and I couldn't stop for the whole way through this chapter. I have never read something that affects me in such a manner and I just wanted to thank you. Because you work so hard and you genuinely care and it shows. Thank you Ms. CP Coulter for making a world I get lost in and a place I feel at home. Thank you.
4/14/2014 c28 xDarklightx
I love it! I can't wait to read more.
4/14/2014 c28 FantasyShadow
Wow, well that was certainly worth waiting for. Why do you always feel the need to rip the heart out of your readers at the end of each chapter? I think I've cried more over your fic than I have for anything in my life! (Ok, maybe not the end of Harry Potter...)
Anyways, I would like to congratulate you on another wildly successful chapter, and tell you just how happy I am that you have decided to continue this wonderful story!
I am waiting on baited breath for the next release!
4/14/2014 c28 T.K.B
This chapter had me sobbing, it is truly amazing what the guys did here and your ability of writing. You should consider making this into a real book or something your talent needs to be shared by the masses.
4/14/2014 c28 6KlainesDarknessChalet
Holy shit.

This in a way was worth waiting 2 years for holy crap I don't think I'm goin to recover anytime soon!
7,885 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »