FanFiction.Net
for Chuck Versus the Chuckless Summer: Beth & AJ

4/27/2011 c19 5Dimonah Tralon
I really enjoyed this chapter! It was a lot of fun to get a little bit more background on these two characters. It was also great to see their interaction! Keep up the great work; I look forward to reading more!
4/18/2011 c18 4retropanda37
Thanks for the updates! It's fun to see Beth and AJ interact together.
4/5/2011 c17 5Dimonah Tralon
Yay for updates! This makes me especially happy because I had been looking forward to a new Chuck for two weeks, and then yesterday was a rerun. Thanks for making my day!
3/27/2011 c16 Dimonah Tralon
Another masterful chapter from two masterful writers! I am truly loving this story, as well as your other independent ones! Keep up the great work!
3/25/2011 c16 justatvfan
thank you both I really enjoyed reading it. LB dont worry about shooting Beth we understand. Though AC I hope you don't get any crazy ideas like crashing AJ plane.(lol) Cant wait for the next one and the individual storylines. Thank You again :)
3/25/2011 c16 4retropanda37
Had a feeling that Beth getting shot would bring her and Casey closer :) Also, very bittersweet moment when AJ was talking to her grandmother's grave.
3/24/2011 c16 Pohab
Awesome. More Pleasasseeee!
3/19/2011 c15 5Dimonah Tralon
I cannot believe you shot Beth! Then again, I probably would have done the same thing, so I can't get too mad at you...unless she dies. If she dies, I'll join Casey in kicking your butt! Lol, mostly kidding. Keep up the great work! I love this story!
3/18/2011 c15 ACasey
Thanks for the new chapter! Great stuff! Ellie's wedding was nice for her after the first got, well, ruined.

As for Beth getting shot.. well I hope it gets fixed. And Miles going against them and shooting Beth? Well I hope Casey takes care of that problem, hahaha

Once again nice job :)
3/18/2011 c15 4retropanda37
I probably had more thoughts about this chapter but they've been eclipsed by the fact that you shot Beth! I'm glad it was just her shoulder, otherwise I would be much more unhappy right now, haha. Hopefully Casey can take care of her recovery ;)
3/8/2011 c14 retropanda37
Cute! I liked that Morgan came through with the tuxes. Can't wait to see how the wedding goes and what happens afterward!
3/7/2011 c14 reptile 97
I have enjoyed this story very very much you two have manged to do something very unique and I will look forward to the rest of you story.

I hope to see many more stories by you two.

3/2/2011 c13 retropanda37
Fun to see everyone pitching in to pull off the wedding! Nice to see you tie in Kate to help with the cake, and I look forward to the wedding itself! :)

Just a small note on timing: I think the order of your sections might have gotten a little mixed up, because in the first section of the chapter, Sarah tells Beth that Chuck is using his check to pay for the wedding, but Chuck doesn't get the idea to do so until the second section.
3/1/2011 c13 ACasey
Great job! John the wedding planner is real funny! "Are you deaf soldiers?" Hahaha, wonderful!

The efficiency of the team will get the job done for another wedding :)

Keep it up!

Oh yeah, even though I'm not from the South or anything, I like how you've got Beth saying her Tennessee-like phrases. It makes it fun
2/26/2011 c12 retropanda37
Thanks for the update! I liked possessive Casey and when AJ called Mr. B a gossip, haha.
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »