for Hot and Cold

7/5/2020 c1 2cassandane
Fun fic, loved the banter and all the sultry undertones! Thank you,
3/28/2019 c1 39Mako-clb
Hot and Cold indeed. How could anyone think Leia is cold? She's so passionate about her beliefs. And that's not even counting the other ways she's passionate.
3/19/2017 c1 120Amilyn
I. Love. Them. And you. And Han's protectiveness. And Leia's way of setting someone straight. And the dress. Gorgeous.
1/19/2016 c1 9NikitaKaralis
Han the very protective significant other! I like how he defends Leia even though she's use to it! She shouldn't be use to it and I'm sure it makes her feel good (just a little) that Han cares enough to show the ding dong a 'what for' for his uncalled for remarks. I did like how Leia laid the zinger on the Baron with her comment that 'he was every bit as hot as she was cold.' Great job!
7/29/2013 c1 1Camii04
Amazing! :)
7/9/2013 c1 Guest
Thoroughly enjoyed this!
6/13/2013 c1 Guest
i looooove a protective han!
2/20/2013 c1 Sara
love that part about Han solo and Baron Soliz in the beginning of the story
11/3/2012 c1 3Stoned Rose
I really liked this one! I like how you depicted this stage of their relationship. And I loved that moment with the two of them on the dance floor. :-)
8/15/2012 c1 25Zolo77
I absolutely love this story. Its so han.
My fav line is : "The question is do you want it to happen now, when I'm just a little ticked off? Or later, after we've had a couple of drinks and I've stared at him for a few hours?"

that's brilliant!
7/24/2012 c1 Guest
Very nice! Good story.
4/24/2012 c1 F Maurice
Good.
11/14/2011 c1 35Lady Shaye
Loved it. Ending...was just LOL. I couldn't stop laughing.
4/24/2011 c1 15Alexxis T. Swan
That was hilarious and entertaining! Humour should be a genre.
2/7/2011 c1 Lily Skywalker
I just have to say: MUAHAHAHAAAA! :D That was the feeling I was left with this story. :) Very good job! First I thought the guy was talking about Bail but somehow he knew about Vader.
23 Page 1 2 Next »