for Catch me if you Can

1/24/2015 c1 11Junichiblue
My review is... i can see it's been a long time, but moar would be nice! I like this kind of story, and you've done a great job with the characters in this first chapter. :)
1/22/2014 c1 scheun2100
Please need to read more of this fab story. Please. I really like this. Grimm is the perfect badass to turn human. And I love the way Ichigo's mind work.
8/8/2013 c1 cat
it sucks that the person that made this stoped it right here it needs more chapters thin it would be the best story ever!
7/14/2013 c1 Beccabu32
please please update soon
1/29/2013 c1 Beat27
Continue! I need more GrimmIchi yaoi to read!
8/1/2012 c1 2Yaoi4596
I love the beginning, please update soon
5/22/2012 c1 DeadProf
YES! X3 I found this again. :3 I do hope you continue this and "Blindsighted" soon and I hope that Grimm realizes his love for Ichi! X3 It can't stay one-sided with these two forever! X3
3/25/2012 c1 Wrath4life
Wow this is interesting though it seemed kinda lame that Grimmjow gets to have a set of keys to his new home lol, but I'm liking this so far don't get me wrong though I wonder if Grimmy will live next door to Ichigo. ;)

Please continue this story when you possibly can looking fwd what happens next especially since Grimmjow will be having new memories instead of his old one. :)
6/25/2011 c1 36Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo
hmmm...me like! update soon? O.o
3/2/2011 c1 16ichibanseiken
I don't know how this one slipped by me, but I really like it. Lots of potential there. I hope you continue with it!
2/25/2011 c1 4L.E.N.E.X
Ah this is cool! You should continue it!
2/5/2011 c1 inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama
What I think is Ichi should get his powers back and some how that makes Grimmy remember but Ichi's memory is fuzzy and he has blank parts in his memory

that would be the best thing ever! ... Ya don't hvae ta do that though...
1/26/2011 c1 7Ringo-01
Very interesting... I'm gonna look out for this! ^_^
1/11/2011 c1 Mesutora
This is different! I like it :D

More plz. and soon! 333
1/9/2011 c1 1kenia-chan
oh my gawd I so want to read the next chap!

I'll looking forwrd to it

Love yer story!