for Catch me if you Can

12/16/2010 c1 2TheKmess
Wow. This looks really really really good. Please update asap. I can't wait to see were u take it.
12/10/2010 c1 2AokiYuu
wow... Me loves ur story so far :D
12/10/2010 c1 Yami-no-Tamashii
Ooh, at first I was all like, "Grimmjow's gonna be so pissed he can't fight Ichigo anymore!" And then you went into that whole thing with him turning 'human', and I was like, 'huh?', and then you said he would lose all his memories, and I was like, "WHAAAAT?"

Well, this is unexpected, but not unwelcome. XD I can't wait! /squeals/ Haha, now Ichigo's gonna be all like, "WTF, why is this blue-haired Sexta lookalike clinging to me and claiming that he knows me but doesn't know why he knows me? Did Urahara do something to him?" XD

Aaaw, Grimmjow only wants to remember Ichigo! /squeals again/

~Darkie
12/6/2010 c1 13TenshiBabe
Great start update soon :)
12/2/2010 c1 3irismustang
I'm intrigued. Can't wait to see where it goes.
12/1/2010 c1 1AccioTeaAndCats
This sounds so unique!

I love the direction youre going in and I can't wait to read more! :)
11/30/2010 c1 41Racey
This story sounds extremely promising, love! I like the fact that you're moving (sort of) with the manga's storyline. A lot of author's up here normally only use the anime. I really can't wait to see what you've got in store for this story!

Keep up the great writing! :D

~Racey~
11/30/2010 c1 38Cat Streaked By Rain
I want to see how this story develops. It sounds very promising and I can't wait to see what happens next! :D
11/30/2010 c1 9NewAngelRising
I like the start of this so far and how they are both going to have to work at starting over. Can't wait to see where you take this.
11/30/2010 c1 dragon501
Great idea, love it so far. Look forward to more.
11/30/2010 c1 7kriskascini
Might not have a lot of yaoi, but it sure does have a lot of shoen ai 3

I love it! It cheers up the hords after what happened.
11/30/2010 c1 2bloodandpepper
That's a promising start to a good story! I like how you are keeping the boys in-character. Hope to read more!
11/29/2010 c1 1deviltwit
Excellent!
11/29/2010 c1 Psychosocial
HUZAH! this is so awesomesauce *just like the rest of your story's* wow heaven likes to talk in caps lock much hehe. Urahara you funny man... and I too would blush at the thought of renji without a shirt so It's okay Ichigo if you blush at the thought!

MOUSTACHE :{D
11/29/2010 c1 phantomcat
Well, this certainly sounds promising. I hope you'll keep working on it, there has been quite a lackof updates for GrimmIchi stories lately...So, far so good though, keep it up!
33 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »