FanFiction.Net
for She Gives Me Religion

5/6/2012 c19 rdmickey1989
Schewwwwwwwwwwwww *swallows the bucket of drool*

Now where the heck did hubs go?
5/6/2012 c18 rdmickey1989
I was giggling with Jasper and Alice. Just staring at each other, no talking. Then the comic relief of "down boy" by the bathroom.
5/6/2012 c16 rdmickey1989
Split personality?

So normal one minute, carefree, tender, loving, the caretaker. The next minute, insane, distant, untouchable, lost. I am not a psychologist, in fact, my least fav subject in school *cough cough* a couple of decades ago.

About the most I got out of the classes was I was 100% ENTJ personality type.

It's not your writing at all. It's the character driving me nuts.
5/6/2012 c15 rdmickey1989
ok, I am thoroughly convinced. Bella is completely off her rocker.
5/6/2012 c14 rdmickey1989
There are no other words to say but awlllllllll shitta!

Edward has issues, true, we all do. Let's get to Bella's soon.
5/4/2012 c1 twopeas1pod
Taking a mental health day... sitting on the porch with the birds chirping... and reading. I might already be a little in love with this Edward. The 'maxim' line - omg! That is so fun! You KNOW men read the shit and try it out. It seems like in every fic Eddie is always a sex god and just magically knows how to push magical buttons... so I kinda love this more vulnerable guy. And then later when he says he'll have to 'look it up'. Bwahahahaha...

Love how you connect to little things... Common things we don't talk about or notice. Double-tampon pain! Cereal as comfort food...

So I knew I'd hate Mike... and his mother... Do we ever get to face punch the mother. Lord I hope so already.

Now I am curious what caused Edward's sadness and why he stopped baseball? And what Carlisle is gonna have to say about Eddie's 'handling' of Bella. *cough*

Hmmm... I see angst ahead. Oh god I am gonna get nothing done today!
5/1/2012 c13 rdmickey1989
I am getting confused I think, or maybe just dizzy. Bella is worse than a ping pong and poor Edward doesn't know if he is coming or going.

She wants it hard and fast in the meadow. Then she doesn't want to be touched or seen. Maybe the future chapters will tell more, but my eyebrows are totally perplexed.
5/1/2012 c12 rdmickey1989
Edward, my mystery man, what story leaves you a panting mess. One that slides you to the dark abyss?

Lots of injuries too. My questions are mounting and mounting.

I know it has been awhile. Out of town without internet this weekend. So I am slowly getting back into the story.
4/28/2012 c4 8amy9352
So I just started reading this today and so far it is wonderful. I've seen this fic favorited by several author's and for some reason never clicked on it. Not really sure why...maybe the summary didn't catch my attention or maybe it just didn't sound like something i'd like or maybe both...anyway, i'm really glad I finally did decide to read read it. I love this Edward and Bella. Great writing.
4/24/2012 c11 rdmickey1989
I missed this last night but my 15 hrs turned into 17, got 3 hrs sleep and worked 12 today. I am beyond pooped, so I am sure my mind is not firing on all cylinders.

I am convinced Edward is hiding something. It is great to see Alice's relationship with Edward, but I understand why Bella is suspicious.
4/22/2012 c10 rdmickey1989
What is Edward hiding? I see a little OCD tendencies with the magazines and storing them in a certain way.

I haven't figured out what is with the 4 deadbolts. What is he trying to get away from? Protect himself from?

Last question, although I expect no answers.

Bella is catholic. Although it is not my faith, I thought that they didn't believe in birth control. Yet she is on the pill. Yet, she shows signs of pregnancy. I have looked at the description again, it doesn't say AU, but I am not so sure...yet.

That's it for me tonight. Must get up in 5 hrs.
4/22/2012 c9 rdmickey1989
oh Geez. I swore just one more chp. Bad bad girl. Leaving it there, and now I HAVE to read another one. Think of me tomorrow when I am super tired working my 15 hrs. Bad bad girl.
4/22/2012 c8 rdmickey1989
I'm not sure Edward is real. He seems to have some angel wings.
4/22/2012 c7 rdmickey1989
I don't know how Edward knows what to do every time. He feels that he is a failure, but damn that man, he is no where close. Maybe it is his psych background.

I also hope that Bella is not using him as a crutch. I hope her feelings are genuine.

The carnal drive to feel loved, wanted. I understand it. Just how hubs was when he lost his father. It wasn't easy, slow. It was raw, fast, furious and after he lost it. I did as well.
4/22/2012 c6 rdmickey1989
Geez, I don't know who to feel sorry for. I feel for them both. Edward is resilient, unrelenting, and I want him to be. Wicked ending to this chp. Thank goodness I have a next button.
4,382 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »