FanFiction.Net
for She Gives Me Religion

4/18/2012 c2 rubell
between the two of them and both of their insecurities this is gonna be hard...and bella is gonna be dealing with some shit with mikes mom...she is an evil one...
4/17/2012 c1 rubell
whoa! just whoa...
4/13/2012 c40 flora926
Quite a few of the latest chapters have been guaranteed tearjerkers, but the most recent ones have caused happy tears so it's all good. I'm so glad they aren't eloping to Vegas to get married, a wedding surrounded by loved ones is just what they need. And deserve. Everyone took the news of the wedding and pregnancy so well, it was wonderful to see how supportive their friends and family will be. I'm sad that there are only two more updates to look forward to, but I'm really happy with how it's wrapping up. I think every story should end with a baby on the way!
4/13/2012 c40 mspacman1
Great chapter! I hope to see another Jasper/Alice one-shot from this chapter!
4/8/2012 c30 wonderfullybedazzled
LOL Doc is Jake!
4/8/2012 c10 wonderfullybedazzled
That was the best. Ah to have such a lover!
4/6/2012 c5 Killingmesoftl2
Oh my god, I think you almost killed me with this chapter! It was so sad! Poor Bella!

I was a crying mess reading her phone call with Edward. I almost could not cope... He really is Saintward! So strong and supportive while not being able to be by her side.

The way you write emotions is incredible. I could really feel Bellas pain. You have a gift!
4/6/2012 c4 Killingmesoftl2
I´m reading on my phone therefore I am not able to review every chapter, but I wanted to tell you that you´ve written an incredible story! I love the way you write. The dialogue between Edward and Carlisle in this chapter moved me to tears. Thank you for sharing your talent!
4/6/2012 c1 Killingmesoftl2
WOW, just...WOW! I´m speechless right now. This first chapter was simply amazing!
4/3/2012 c27 Beaverslap
Carlton your doorman? I know that! I can't remember which show it's from though. Love this chapter!
4/2/2012 c40 1JayNahNah
Great job! Fast & simple...perfect!
4/1/2012 c40 DiosaNY09
The sweetness of these characters kill me every single time. They make me happy. Thanks for this lovely story.
4/1/2012 c40 Cared Cullen
This is a wonderfully written chapter. It was a pleasure to read it.
3/31/2012 c40 Elli-Iris
Ch 40

Hiya Liz!

Reconnecting. Waking to each other. Rested. Tension and angst all gone. What can change in a month. Her body changing with their baby growing inside. Desire kicking in. “Please take me” “Slow…Just getting used to you again." He is a big boy ;-) Comfortable in their commitment and missing being with each other this way. In every way. “Mine forever”. Starting a lifetime together.

The way she gently talks him through his fear of hurting her or the baby. I recall having to do the same with my husband. "And you know, Edward, there are only two of us here right now, you and me." I shake my head. "The baby." "Oh, no. The baby is sleeping," Good one Bella. ;-)

Thinking too much. “After Bella fell asleep, a million questions came to mind: Where to be married? When? Where would we live? Law school for her? Seminary for me? Those questions are still with me. I'm out of the moment.” "We'll figure out a lot of things together today. Everything will work out." She knows me so well.”

She does know him. He is thinking of Seminary again? Focusing his path. Making his lists and asking his questions. Together they will figure it out. I love his lists and I love how she neutralizes his fears and worries. Centering him. He wants it all. Now. She gives him focus. Slows him down. Reminds him to look inward. “What do you want?” He gets caught in worries over what everyone else wants. She brings him back and helps him de-stress and take smaller measured steps towards their future. They are a “we”, “our”, One.

Reassuring that the baby won’t change how important they are to each other.

Marriage. Now? Later? Where? Who? No to Vegas and yes to a dream. I love how he came up with the idea for Assisi. The card in her purse when they first met. Taking his name and expressing how much she loves him. He is still questioning, or a bit unbelieving. Yes Edward you are worth it and she loves you so much. A more official proposal. They are ready. So very sweets. *tears* "Best husband ever." ;-) Taking his name. He’s thrilled. ;-) He says, "Nope, not crying. Just hormones." BAHAHA!

The House. ;-) He is good at planning. To have a house available. I’ll take it. ;-) She is happy with it for now even though he wants to give her more. The perfect house built just for her. Reining him in again. She reminds him to slow down.

Telling everyone! Carlisle and Esme were great and excited. Happy to be grandparents and they already had accepted Bella. Charlie, losing a daughter. But hey he is gaining a son…and a grandson. He loves his girl. He will get used to the idea. And LOL at Jasper and Alice. Both a little terrified of marriage. Jasper double wrapping. *Snort* Come on you two’ you don’t have to rush it. This is just B& E’s thing. ;-) Edward can see how much Jasper loves his Alice though. "You aren't going to ask me to be your best man, or anything, are you?" "I am, and Alice will be the Maid of Honor. I don't want to scare you, but a lot of people get engaged at weddings." "Oh, for fuck's sake." BAHAHA! *gives Jasper a hug* No pressure dear. “…soon and simple, low stress." Right. And now to tell Charlie. O-O Upgrading his promise the a proposal. Charlie is sad but he loves his daughter so he will get over it. It is a lot to take on with all that has happened in such a short time. Sue will help smooth it over.

From the song. “Come January let's get married” Will they have a January wedding? New Year. New Love. :-D A January Wedding in Italy! I look forward to it Liz! And Thank you! For your story. For sharing. For inspiring. For stinking with it. For staying true to your vision.

Love

Iris~Elli
3/31/2012 c40 3mycrookedsmile
this was so wonderful. I LOVE when he worries about canceling dirty magazines lol. Oh, sweet Edward.

Jasper and Alice - hilarious. simultaneous yet separate freak outs. heh.

I'll miss them but I'm also so happy and excited about the chapter and the epi.
4,382 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »