FanFiction.Net
for She Gives Me Religion

8/17/2014 c40 12HesMyBelAmi
Absolutely love this story. I hope it will continue :)
5/30/2014 c40 maphie
Oh no! I thought this story is complete! I don't know why I thought that. Since there hadn't been an update in 2 yrs, I guess I will have to imagine an ending.
5/30/2014 c39 maphie
Omfg! Best news ever!
5/29/2014 c25 maphie
They are soooo adorable.
5/29/2014 c19 maphie
I love being in this Edward's head! He's certifiable! "I want to buy you a car." I'm roaring with laughter on that one.
5/28/2014 c14 maphie
My god these two are a mess!
5/28/2014 c13 maphie
This chapter has left me reeling! I'm giddy, Edward is so funny and adorable but my delight is completely eclipsed by the darkness in Bella. I hope we get to understand her devastation under Mike. And certainly more of what's eating Eddie inside.
5/27/2014 c5 maphie
That was an incredibly long and trippy chapter. Whew! I didn't think I would get through it.
5/4/2014 c30 Inuyasha Lubby Kagome
Totally Knew it was Jacob
4/25/2014 c40 20whilewewereyetsinners
I've really enjoyed this- I hope you will post the last chapter and epilogue sometime! :)
4/25/2014 c31 whilewewereyetsinners
I'm sorry, but Alice and Jasper are wrong- Jasper has been wrong making Edward and Alice feel guilty about their instinctive reaction to Doc/Jacob, and they both are wrong assuming that Bella is always right and Edward is always wrong. Not saying Edward is perfect- he clearly is not handling things well- but Bella is wrong too. A & J have this oh poor little Bella attitude, let's save you from the mean men in your life that sucks, frankly, and Jasper is a major fail at being Edward's friend.

Sorry for the rant- I am enjoying this. LOL Reading on now...
2/15/2014 c40 2IndianWalker
Thanks for sharing this story!
11/9/2013 c40 twirob
i know its been a long time since i read this story i wasnt well but i looked on and its been a while since you updated this so i hope everything is ok with you btw what i read that ive missed is awesome as usual ;)
10/13/2013 c40 dorothybert
This has been a dazzling tender delight. Thanks so very much for sharing your talent with us.
10/7/2013 c40 Guest
So much hope in this chapter! Can't wait for the big day!
4,382 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »