FanFiction.Net
for She Gives Me Religion

6/6/2013 c40 kalibean
Lovely story - I paused after chapter three because I had this worry it would go ├╝ber angst, but dove back in and relived I did!

I'm a little bummed to not get the full finish out, but it was close and at a happy place. It's never too late to update if you feel do inclined :)
5/28/2013 c32 rjh1960
Loving this story. I am so thankful Edward has Jasper. I hate angst. I have noticed that you have not completed the story, please, please finish I need to know what happens. Thanks for sharing your creative talents.
5/19/2013 c11 rjh1960
Just found your story. Really enjoying it. I think Edward should be a preacher. I can feel for Alice, my pelvis broke during the delivery of my second child. Really it just takes lots of time to heal.
5/14/2013 c40 Jessterday
Hi, I loved the story and I would like to know if you are planning on finishing it. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
5/12/2013 c5 Jessterday
I loved the chapter, thank u
5/12/2013 c1 Jessterday
OMG this was soooo good.
4/17/2013 c40 twiclare
He's really trying isn't he, they have been through so much together, now they have more reason than ever to just cherish each other. I've loved this story, are you still planning to finish? After all the heartache it would be wonderful to have a glimpse of their (hopefully) happily ever after. Thank you so much for sharing.
4/17/2013 c39 twiclare
Finally, some good news! I really hope he's strong enough for this, I'd hate for him to let her down again.
4/16/2013 c37 twiclare
Thank goodness, light at the end of the tunnel.
4/16/2013 c33 twiclare
How low is he going to go? Is this rock bottom? It's painful to read.
4/16/2013 c31 twiclare
He's behaved like an idiot but I'm actually more worried for Edward than Bella, strangely she's stronger than he is. This could be really bad for him.
4/16/2013 c30 twiclare
He's really struggling still isn't he?
4/16/2013 c27 twiclare
So funny, I can identify with finding trying some of that hilarious!
4/16/2013 c26 twiclare
Ooh! Loved that!
4/16/2013 c24 twiclare
I loved the shopping trip, I think Bella would love his shopping friends! I really, really hope the date goes well. Loving this story, thanks.
4,382 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »