FanFiction.Net
for She Gives Me Religion

6/21/2012 c40 2Twi-Lin
I've spent the morning reeading last few chapters. There was so much sadness & happiness too. I enjoyed reading them because they reminded me of when my husband & I got together. We did everything backwards too but it worked for us.

Thanks for sharing your story.
6/19/2012 c8 Twi-Lin
Hi...I heard you on the Team Jack Podcast & seen occasional tweets with your profile. I decided to give your story a go and you have hooked me! I'm enjoying your writing style. I'm looking forward to reading how everything works out for your Edward & Bella. :)

Chye_Lin
6/19/2012 c8 Twi-Lin

Chye_Lin
6/15/2012 c1 weml
Liz,

Wanted to let you know that I just started reading after hearing you on Jack M's pod cast. I really enjoyed chapter 1. Aimee
6/1/2012 c31 11Grlufear
Wow. I've gotten 31 chapters in before I reviewed. I just had to say that I really love that you don't let Edward get away with his possessive/co-dependent bullshit. I love the moment when Bella realizes that she is going to put herself and her overall well being above her 'perfect' boyfriend. A lot of writers romanticize Bella and Edward's co-dependency so I really love what you're doing with this story.
5/27/2012 c9 1FireRose.77
Button fly... NOPE. this woman does not, button flies should belong only in girls' pants/jeans
5/15/2012 c4 trm cullen
Love the tone of E's prayers, very 'personal relationship with God' and the baseball analogies. : ) Thanks again for your story!
5/15/2012 c3 trm cullen
Professor of Grace indeed. I have been cowed by more than one mate's disapproving family ( due to interracial dating, not bc I'm not a nice person, btw I've won them over in the end) The storage close! Pretty risky behavior, but J did warn him. C has got to be worried about this budding relationship becoming a torrid scandal.
5/15/2012 c2 trm cullen
GREAT morning after scene! So many stories just end with the ' falling over the edge' ( where did that phrase originate, it seems to be a ff standard?). Love your Jasper, I can your going to develop him. E. really needs a friend that will bail him out and smack some sense into him. The whole morning breath issue gives us and E such a good insight into the relationship dynamics B had with Mike.
5/15/2012 c38 trm cullen
Love Gracella's reaction to Edwards avoidance of the question of her not feeling 'safe' with 'Teddy'. ( I probably would have smacked him upside his head and/ or burst into tears.) There's a real life lesson in that.
5/15/2012 c39 trm cullen
What a beautiful scene. You've captured the realization of impending parenthood so well, the shock, (even if planned)', joy and expectation and the the utter disbelief that you are going to become someone's mom ( or dad). I have 11 yo twins and it still takes me by surprise most days.
5/15/2012 c40 trm cullen
Oh, I am so happy for these characters, you've written them so well and brought them through so much. I can't wait to read the wedding and epilogue! Thank goodness for Sue. I began reading this 3 days ago and could not put it down. I had challenges with getting my password to work, but can now review. AWESOME STORY!
5/15/2012 c1 trm cullen
This is the beginning of one of the most touching and beautiful love stories I've ever read! I could not put it down for the past 3 days and am now awaiting chapter 41 to be completed. THANK YOU!
5/13/2012 c40 rdmickey1989
So one chp and an Epi. There is an HEA (thank goodness), now I sit with everyone else awaiting an update.

What a ride
5/13/2012 c39 rdmickey1989
I knew it ! She was pregnant.

Yes I am still here. Was a little bereft there for awhile. Took a break and came back to finish. Still don't like her, but glad he is happy.

Happy mother's day !