for Alchemist Harry

9/4/2020 c6 29Sakura Lisel
The Gryffindors have a nerve. They bought STOLEN stuff, and when the real owner demands it all back with refunds of the money they spent for the STOLEN stuff, they all get huffy over the fact that he won't let them buy HIS newly returned STOLEN stuff back from him, like it's somehow it's HIS fault that they had ILLEGAL custody over HIS property that he DIDNT give the boy they bought it from permission to sell to begin with.

Harry should repeatedly point out that HE brought HIS stuff to school for HIS use alone during the school year, and demand to know that IF he sold HIS stuff to THEM, just WHAT is HE going to be using exactly for the rest of the year that REQUIRES the stuff they are harassing him to let them him have? Stuff that he WONT be able to REPLACE until he GOES HOME to get the replacements and some of HIS stuff are probably ONE OF A KIND that can't be found anymore even back home?
7/6/2020 c7 Guest
Next chapter please
4/3/2020 c7 Katakuri
If i was in gryffindor i'd put a locking charm on my trunk if weaselby was willing to steal fron one student who's to say he won't steal from others, i look forward to the next chapter and here's hoping the lions/sheep will swallow their pride and cancel the exclusions.
12/17/2019 c7 58Perseus12
Its already too late. The House Gryffindor is nothing but a sheep to Albus Dumble-DORK!
12/1/2019 c7 22I Hate Snatch Steal
This is funny ( :
11/30/2019 c7 bkerrmom1
OMG I love this story sooooo much ! I do not even know atelier existed but thank goodness for Wikipedia and Google! I am truly looking forward to seeing what comes next !
11/30/2019 c7 Ranmaleopard
As always this is just really interesting keep it up
11/26/2019 c7 The Shadows Mistress
why should HP care now, really they are treating him like in cannon which because of his abuse he took it without a word, after second year then fourth, frankly screw them all
11/23/2019 c7 AnimeGoji91
Wow now that fuck up by these assholes and please continues this story please!?
11/23/2019 c7 Nicholas
Hoho! Weasly you and granger are so screwed, i look forward to seeing what will happen i can almost see the other houses reactions.
11/24/2019 c7 deathwearsblack
thank you for update.
11/22/2019 c7 Ana Luisa
Muy interesante excelente hermoso bello
11/22/2019 c6 Ana Luisa
Bello hermoso muy bien
11/22/2019 c5 Ana Luisa
Una historia excelente hermoso
11/22/2019 c4 Ana Luisa
Muy interesante excelente muy bien me fascinó
83 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »