for A Dangerous Game

5/11 c1 Pam11
Really liked this it could easily have stretched for another 12 chapters lol.
9/12/2017 c1 Guest
Love this story, thank you for writing this
4/10/2013 c1 28knirbenrots
I'm sure I never read this one-shot before. So well written, loved it!
7/19/2012 c1 Shaz1
I love this- more of the same please!
6/5/2012 c1 wotumba1
great story!
8/11/2011 c1 5justdreaming-83
Great story. I am slowly making my way back through old fics since I only started reading around the first of the year. I clicked on to read, based on the summary, and loved it. I was not surprised when I went to review and you were the author.
12/5/2010 c1 21vahanian
Good story, short and sweet.
12/5/2010 c1 11Searching4sanity
Is this going to be a multific? Or is the ending an assumption of what happened in the episode?

Wonderfully written, and I really like how she stabbed him I could totally see that happening!

Are you going to write a sequel to your other NCIS LA story? The name's escaping me but it's the one where G leaves NCIS to protect them... he's also captured and taken to Russia... just wondering, not to bug you or anything.

Thanks and great job!
11/30/2010 c1 45LostForeverInHisEyes
Nicely written. Definitely liked the banter between the team. Looking forward to more from you.
11/30/2010 c1 1ExodusBeteNoire
I'm in Australia. So I haven't seen any of season 2 yet. It sucks! But your one shot certainly didn't. It was awesome!
11/30/2010 c1 always.theheartbeat
Oooh, awesome. :D I loved it! Totally in character, especially Deeks when he commented on being a grave robber.

And go Kensi, callin' that chick a bitch...

Awesome job!
11/30/2010 c1 crazygal
BRAVO! A very well executed piece. Completely in keeping with the characters, their personalities, the way they interact with each other and the way they carry themselves. It truely was like watch an episode. Please continue. It would be such a waste to spoil the perfectly good roll that you seem to be on.