for Discontinued

2/23/2017 c1 anon
touching... *sniff*
4/5/2011 c1 1Orthodox
This is a beautiful story. It reminds me of my life. I'm a perfectionist, so when I see that my work is not perfect, I give up. I now have no motivation to do the things I want to do. I think of suicide, but because of my sympathy, I can't bring myself to do it. I see myself as a guide, leading others down the right path, for I know the way, but I cannot lift my feet. So I fall deeper into darkness...

I was so much happier as a child cheerful and carefree. I wish I wasn't born this way...I want to die...

May you find your light. God bless you.
1/19/2011 c1 Clueless
Okay...I don't know what it means to be depressed. I've actually never been really depressed. But you know sometimes out if nowhere little pools of sadness make me stop and think about the momentum of life. I can say for sure that it's better to be positive :)

If I sound lame, sorry. I'm not Christian, though I do respect those who choose to devote themselves to a religion. Please be happy, even if you don't want to. Not for you but for the people around you. Smile. :)
12/9/2010 c1 endless-times
I've been through worse than most people can imagine. I feel you man. Although, maybe not your kitsune part, I feel you 100% Depression is something that I have personally is blotted out of my mind.

One thing you need to do is to mentally banish it. Think of and positive things in your life, rely on them. Don't rely too much because sometimes in life, out greatest enemy, fear, overtakes us.

Fear is just an essence of the mind. One that can be targeted and erased. Completely.

As my great-grandfather told me on his dying breath, 'Never feel alone, never be depressed. Because, when you're feeling down, someone loves you and that will never change.' May he rest in peace.

Ever since that day. That one, fateful day, I have devoted myself to the point of finding out what truly causes depression and targeting it.

Emotions can be our greatest friend, and foe. As the wisest (to me) person had ever said,

'Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.' and,

'Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.' - President John 'F' Kennedy.

Now Hartman227, you are asking, 'What has this have to do with me?' Well, in a nutshell, everything.

Depression can only be pressed by continuous glances to the past. The depressing times, if you may. That is why the first quote comes into play.

The second quote, my personal favorite, is basically to say that no one should pray for a rich life. To have an expensive everything. It doesn't matter.

It means that the harder life you have as a child, the more ready you'll be take on the hate and cruelness of the world. The world can be nice and cruel at the same time but remember,

Only the lost, and the ones who admit they are lost, can be found and recovered, others follow a dark road that leads them into deeper stages, which is hard to pull out of.

I pray that you shall get out of this depression because December should be a time of happiness.
12/2/2010 c1 3Ovid's Sorrow
Hey Hartman! Good story. Depressing, but good. I mentioned I like depessing right?

Keep up the good work!

P.S. DavisFan, perhaps if you actually gave a damn about this guy and his pain you wouldn't be getting bashed for your review.
12/2/2010 c1 1Vulpe Silenzioso
Well, I recall that all christians are supposed to love pretty much everything... first review guy just broke that ^^
12/2/2010 c1 5hartman227
Let me be perfectly clear about this, i really had that dream, i really found that on my night stand, and I love that poem as well, that was not fictional that was not made for fun. that came from extreme emotional pain, from a very dark time for me. if you read my other stuff you will get exactly what i mean by Jade. I wrote this a while ago and put it up thinking that maybe the people on this site were mature enough not to hit me when i was down. what you said did not make me feel any better than i already do. I am christian, i love that poem, and i did not appreciate the way you put that review, but I did appreciate that you put exactly what you felt into the review.

Hartman out. :(
12/2/2010 c1 Davisfan
Um, ok that's kid of insulting. Sounds like you're comparing yourself to that poem. Or at least some no one that's not mentioned in Digimon. Jade isn't a real charater so I find that insulting as that's one of my fave poems. Hope you write better things than this. I'm not trying to be insulting, but I do feel insulted. I really like that poem.