for Khimera Awaken Rewrite

9/2/2019 c1 Frostytail
Oh my god show me so excited for the next chapter please let it be coming soon it’s such an interesting concept
3/4/2019 c1 5Avtfol
You have to continue this , it was amazing I need to know what Wil happen
6/29/2018 c1 Eris
Could you please update this story. Please update.
10/24/2017 c1 Lawless-Afterlife
Nedef Onedrag? So Garden of Eden backwards. Okay
6/5/2012 c1 The Cretin
Its hard to see where there's differences between the two. I had to read this one twice. Second time around I realized it does seem to read and move more...smoothly than the original. Hope to read more. Keep rockin
4/13/2012 c1 TheCriticDude
Hey, its been awhile, but i liked reading the rewrite. Seemed to flow together better. i would recommend, working on the intro though, as well as the conclusion. I mean if beast boy had been in control for so long, yet Garfield, is uber powerful, all knowing, and yet trigon is easily brought into the struggle, defeated, and then cast aside. i just think some more character devolpment could be done to make this get more than 6 thousand reviews in under a month.
1/23/2012 c1 gohan90
Loved the original and this one is great so far but it hasn't been updated in over a year,hope you start working on it again soon.
9/11/2011 c1 pearls before swine
omg man! you got to update its such a good story. please dont leave us hanging
7/21/2011 c1 BlueMew24
This is a good story. I liked the original and this looks like it is aranged better. Please update soon!
4/23/2011 c1 Kenju
Another rewrite lol.

Still this one is off to a much better start than the original. Looking back and comparing the two I can see just how much your skill and abilities have grown since you started. You're really starting to spread your wings and fly dude. Very few errors, I only caught one in the entire chapter, and thats rare for ANY work on this site regardless of the author or the beta.

I still recall the original of this one, and look foward to seeing just how much your increase in abilities will affect how the story plays out. It was a good plot and idea, just unfocused and needed a good scrubbing, both of which it has now.

Your interactions and dialog were spot on, and you had a good mixture here. I look foward to seeing it continue.
3/21/2011 c1 Kayla
This is an awsome story. I read the origanal and it was amazing so I imagine this will be even better.
2/1/2011 c1 RIOSHO
AWESOME THIS HAS ME ITCHING TO FIND OUT! I HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST ONE BECAUSE I WANT TO BE COMPLETELY SURPRISED AND HONESTLY I'M NOT BIG ON READING THE SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN! I ONLY JUST RECENTLY HAVE BEEN FEELING AN ERG TO READ BEAST BOY PAIRINGS! ~^_^~
12/1/2010 c1 The Cretan
Personally, I thought the original rocked. Which tells me that this one will be a blast. I like reading about BB's darkside, a side that never gets its due. This story, awesomeness all the way.
12/1/2010 c1 warprince2000
12/1/2010 c1 2Blanc Corbeau
I can see the new rewritten goodness and the old awesomeness together! :D

Good job rewriting your story! I wish I could rewrite mine, but it would be confusing! (X_x)

Oh well, if this is going to continue to be that good, I'll put it on Favorites!

Frenchie's out...