for Monkey In the Middle

7/3/2012 c1 1kumiko mitarashi
ooh finish please i like it
6/24/2012 c1 5ChordOverstreetFan
I can see her accepting Ren...eventually. Sho, not so much.
12/15/2011 c1 bookworm4ever81
I think this has potential. As soon as Kyoko pulls her head out of her ass and admits that it's ok to love again then I think she will be ready to deal with the boys. I personally can't write very well or else I'd write a threesome story too. I like this grouping together too.
10/9/2011 c1 Larythe
kyaa soo sexy!
10/7/2011 c1 yoohoofairy
:D awesome story! the writing is amazing, hope to read more of your stories!
8/30/2011 c1 Guest
ome ome ome ome! Again again awesome
7/18/2011 c1 itwyld
hahaha! I new they wouldn't get away without getting maimed! _
7/12/2011 c1 5When Snow Melts Away
Wow, loved it! I admit it would have been hard to have them go all the way without making Kyoko too OOC, but I would have looooved to read more. Thumbs up!
7/9/2011 c1 3fujoshii92
that was sexy~~ i wish ren and shou have some smutty scene with each other instead of kyouko be the center of the attraction..
6/16/2011 c1 Aekm14
OMG, I LOVE IT!

Keep up the good work.
4/24/2011 c1 2PlugInSarah
Your story made me happy, and I was cracking up the whole time. I just wish the "Emperor of the Night" would have made more of an appearance. XD

And I'm with you on the Sho/Kyoko pairing; the tension between them is delicious.

Nicely done. ;D
4/9/2011 c1 5Gina Tsukiko
com on yashiro! what happened to your fangirlyness! kyoko is in ren's dressing room of all places! what do you think is going on in there!...sorry. it really is a good fanficion. :) don't worry , i definately enjoyed it.;)
4/9/2011 c1 Gina Tsukiko
3/23/2011 c1 11Ninja Shen
what the- COCKTEASE! XD DAMMIT! and here I was thinking "DAMN, shes RIGHT, a threesome just solves EVERYTHING!" an then it just STOPS! ah, you break my heart! FINE, now I gotta go write one myself, GEEZ! (a premise is kinda tough though since half these characters hate each other...)
3/21/2011 c1 3MissTiburtius
Oh when In saw Yashiro's name I screamed out loud, The first thought was that he was going to join them :O

I love this, the three of them.
41 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »