for Monkey In the Middle

3/19/2011 c1 1Mina-chan27
Surprisongly that was very entertaining. I happened to be curious as to what would pop up if I looked this up under this...

Genre:Romance

Rating: M

Character A: Ren

Character B: Shoutaro

and I get this! LOVE IT!
2/26/2011 c1 2LadyDisick
I applaud your choice of words. It is rare that you come across worthwhile stories on here, yet you captured my attention.Pplease right more.
12/6/2010 c1 BG
That was fantastic! About time there was an oh so sexy version of the three of them. XD

I hope you'll consider adding a second chapter where the rivalry just can't be quenched by the dressing room tease. hehe.

Great job and very well written. Looking forward to more!

-BG XD
12/5/2010 c1 GuestReporter
Although a threesome between these three is all but impossible, you actually presented a decent case for it; that's extremely hard to do. More importantly it was hot. Please keep up the good work, I'd love to see more.
12/5/2010 c1 10Littlebug21
trust me you're not the only one whose thought about it. yeah i get what you mean with Kyoko but poor Ren has to take the blow also. sigh maybe in the near future things will allow this kind of action to continue. it's too bad because i was just really starting to like this one. still great anyway! :)
12/3/2010 c1 5artloife
You are not. lol. :) 'Twas very hawt. *wink wink nudge nudge*
12/1/2010 c1 UnNaMeD
I like it! But I believe Kyoko would be in shock and Ren would stop it, cuz of jealously, then she'd be mad at him for a bit but then realize that he's her prince... Of modern day Japan. 3
12/1/2010 c1 mangaluvr97
omigod! you are absolutely right! i can't believe people haven't done a lot of stories like this. who doesn't lovea threesome... especially if those three are ren, kyoko, and sho!
12/1/2010 c1 27Jhiz
How gone would Ren have to be to do this? I can almost see Sho doing it though. I really liked your conversations at the start of this though. I can definitely see the two guys thinking and acting just like you depicted them up until Kyoko entered the room. That being said, hehehe, I loved the idea of a Kyoko sandwiched between the two heart throbs. That is quite a hot image. Thank you for giving it to us!
12/1/2010 c1 3Secludedindarkness
You most definitely are not alone in your affinity for this situation, damn idk how long I've wait for someone to cover this and lmao let me tell you I was fangirl screaming... Which is seriously impractical for a dentist office but ^_^ what can I say that was delicious.
12/1/2010 c1 Jalieeeee