for Total Drama Finish

12/20/2010 c20 6Dark Punxysaur
So let see here

Duncan had to leave becasue he was a cheater to a bunch of peoples

and Gwen choose to quit

Yet another reason why they are DxG lol
12/19/2010 c19 Dark Punxysaur
God Noah just KISS HER
12/19/2010 c19 2smokymace
Aww, the poor Nizzy love! But Izzy and Noah'll get back together, right? Please? And I have a funny feeling I know who'll get voted off. I'm probably wrong but I don't care! :)

Please hurry with the next chapter? I MUST see ze NIZZY LOVE!
12/18/2010 c18 16BillytheIntern
OMG! This is so exciting, final seven and my three faves are still in it man! I LOVE THIIIS! I like every person that's left, but I would like to see Bridgette and Noah, or Bridgette and Trent in the final two, reason: They have had the least amount of screentime out of any of the final seven, and this all depends if it actually is the final seven, as Eva could still, technically be a contestant, but still, seeing Eva make it to the final three would be cool, if she isn't really out.
12/18/2010 c18 6Dark Punxysaur
Ouch poor Eva
12/17/2010 c1 Foxfawn
I hope Brigitte (i can never get that right!) Wins...
12/16/2010 c16 37BatFlashAquaven11
Ahh:(((

I was so happy with this story.

I stayed up till 12:30 on a a school night to read itt,

this the DxG went away, && now I'm sad:(
12/16/2010 c16 3drums247
Yay! Change of location! Hopefully it's the jumbo jet.
12/16/2010 c16 Fifi V
Noooo, I don't like this. I'm happy Courtney left but I don't like that she and Duncan are back together. Probably cause i'm a Gwuncan fan :/
12/14/2010 c1 2coolman123
can't wait to see who wins
12/14/2010 c13 2smokymace
I love this story. I feel sorry for Noah thought because I'm a major Nizzy fan (after Gwen and Duncan). And to be honest it's a very had decision to make between your best friend and the person you love. Poor Noah . . . Poor Izzy, she loves him . . .

Sorry, that's just my rant talking. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
12/13/2010 c6 kittymitten
i like this story and gwen and duncan are awsome couple and you should use some challenge off of tdwt and i like you story keep up on the good work
12/13/2010 c13 Pineapple Whisper
That had to hurt.
12/13/2010 c13 6Dark Punxysaur
favorite episode EVUER!
12/13/2010 c13 AJustice90
Sierra really can't take much pride in admitting she knew Justin was using her since she got eliminated.
49 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »