for Total Drama Finish

12/12/2010 c12 3drums247
Great chapter, but what happened to Trent and Courtney fake dating?
12/11/2010 c11 6SwiftstarOfTheSingingWind
You should so do a Play-a-de-Losers ep. when the contestants are down to half.

I kinda want to see how Alejandro and Heather are doing! You're probably one of he only other people that thinks Heather's betrayal to Alejandro would make him want her even more...XD

I can't wait to read the next chapter!
12/11/2010 c11 3drums247
It'll be hilarious to see Trent and Courtney fake dating just to get Duncan and Gwen jealous. Wow, Duncan is evil. Update soon.
12/11/2010 c10 sotnosen93
Oh, the drama thickens! I like Izzy better with Owen, but this is still really entertaining and I think this story is good enough to be an actual season. Almost a shame Owen left, Justin would probably LOVE using a photo or something of that to plant some seeds of discord. Okay, I admit, I just want an adorable friendship moment with Owen and Noah making up due to them being my favourite friendship. But still!
12/10/2010 c9 Fifi V
yes xD hopefully now Trent well stay away for good. and happily I still have 3 more favorite characters still in. :)
12/10/2010 c7 Fifi V
omg nooo now Alejandro D: thats 2 of my favorites gone in a role :(

I hope Gwen and Duncan stay together, they really make a good couple. I really like how evil Justin is using Sierra. I'm sure he well ask her soon to form an alliance xD
12/10/2010 c6 Fifi V
what noo! D: not Heather, why not Courtney :( Because of her they didn't finish the dessert.
12/9/2010 c9 drums247
Wow. Duncan is a complete a**hole. I can't wait to see what happens when Gwen finds out Duncan was lying to her.
12/9/2010 c9 rinkai
Quite an interesting concept, I do enjoy it. The whole conflict between Sierra, Justin, and Cody is the one that interests me the most... Sadly, I'm kind of predicting that it maybe will result to Sierra's elimination sooner or later... I hope the latter is not true - I want Cody and Sierra to be together! :( Keep up the good work!
12/9/2010 c9 AJustice90
You had better keep Geoff and Bridgette together for the rest of this fanfic.
12/6/2010 c6 drums247
Awesome chapter. It was a little boring, but I love the conflict between Bridgette Geoff and Courtney. Pretty ironic that right after Heather said she always gets by, she got voted out. Update soon.
12/5/2010 c5 2DomNeedsBooks
I hope Duncan will stay with Gwen and Trent will just get over her.
12/5/2010 c5 3drums247
I can see the tension building between Trent and Duncan. I agree that Owen should be voted out before Noah. But, Alejandro should have been voted out. What person is afraid of eating candy! Update soon.
12/4/2010 c4 drums247
Great chapter. Knowing Chris, it's not surprising he didn't want a repeat of the BFFFLs being away from each other again. I wasn't expecting that though. I was pretty surprised, so update soon.
12/4/2010 c3 3Bianca666
haha good so far, Yay Noah I love his sarcastic attitude. I also like Ducan and Bridgette.
49 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »