for Enduring Obsession

Sigh, it's 2022.
8/16 c6 Guest
Suddenly, I pity Grant a lot less
8/15 c5 Guest
I think Hadrian and Tom are perfect for each other! I'm assuming this will be a slow burn?
8/15 c3 Guest
Oh I pity Grant so much! So Hadrian isn't really his true friend?
8/15 c2 Guest
What a great second chapter! You portray each character so well!
8/15 c1 Guest
A great opening scene! The summary was incredibly captivating! I'm eager to see more!
8/13 c8 chandraherath6262
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING ! HOPE YOU'LL UPDATE SOON.
8/13 c1 chandraherath6262
Dang! This is the the third time I'm rereading this book. I previously read this book using my other account Azrael peverell
8/6 c8 Sminchy
I just want to say that although this is unfinished, it will always be one of my favourite hp fanfics. Please update when you can!
7/12 c8 blyandere
love this i hope that this isn't discontinued please update soon
6/26 c8 Azrael Peverell
Please update this wonderful book!
6/16 c8 Anonymous
Love the story plot. Hope u update soon.
5/20 c8 chandraherath6262
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I LOVED IT! I HOPE YOU'LL UPDATE SOON.
5/6 c8 Azrael Peverell
Please update! This is the best story I read in months
4/4 c8 What.if.fics
I love your writting style. Your story plot is amazing, its so unique! the take you did with harry and tom . Especially since most of the storys are from harry pov view so having tom pov and him being so obsessed with him its trully hilarious, how harry can get a rise out of him and calm him down the next and how you managed to make harry mysterious just by being himself and not carring what people think of his its so funny. Harry just enjoying life oh and how even though his chill you made him be intimidating at the same time its brilliant . Your writing inspired me to get back to writting , thank you :)
1,772 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »