FanFiction.Net
for Finding Alex Dino

4/2/2011 c11 attrition
Whoaaaa! I just powered through this fanfic, and it was awesome! I've been looking for a great Gundam Seed one for a long time, and this is it. The characters are wonderfully written, the plot was fast paced and awesome, and I loved the inclusion of all the terms and people from Seed and Destiny here... Great ending too! Thanks for writing this!
3/6/2011 c1 15Dragoon-Yue
Hi there! I sent an e-mail to Tokyopop suggesting that they make a fan magazine for fanart and fanfics. I figure that if enough people say that they want it and submit good fanart and fanfics they might actually make the magazine. Think you could e-mail them too?
1/29/2011 c8 moi
um... a rather strange chapter. the continuity of the story seems to have suddenly stopped. i reread the two chapters to make sure i hvn't missed anything...

action is good. though i doubt that people can take athrun down so easily. i wonder how AU this is. no relationship between cagalli and kira? or what about kira's role as the ultimate coordinator?
1/28/2011 c8 Flutter
You disappoint, not possible! Loved the chapter and your writing as always and can't wait for the finale! I admit I was a bit confused on the who is the baby part but I'm sure it will make sense soon!
1/20/2011 c7 leyax
This is really well written, i like how it all fits together now, don't stop there, update!
1/20/2011 c7 airam.asereht28
damn it...this is like the most well-written and well-thought of story i've ever read in this site...great job..keep posting...i'm looking forward on what might happen...especially on the revelations...
1/19/2011 c7 Flutter
Glad to see 2 updates, I'm really enjoying your story and your writing style! And hopefully you'll update quickly because a)cliffies suck b)the readers are impatient :)...should we be anticipating a cameo from Patrick in the next chapter? Confrontation is ALWAYS fun to read! Keep up the awesome work!
12/28/2010 c5 moi
i like stories that show interaction between the characters more than anything. so i'm soo happy that you're writing this. I wonder if you'll include Yzak and Dearka in this group anytime soon?
12/28/2010 c5 Flutter
Glad you updated! I'm quite fond of this story and your writing style, please continue soon! :)
12/2/2010 c2 Flutter
Intriguing...please continue and update often! I didn't find the writing confusing btw!
12/2/2010 c2 moi
very interesting start. well written and very intriguing. looking forward to future chapters!