FanFiction.Net

2/2/2011 c3 GingerNinja1111
I feel so bad for Draco. D:

Update soon! This is awesome.:D
2/2/2011 c3 3starlitSKYx
poor Draco... I have to say I love him in this story. Not overly angsty, not so much a jerk, just hilariously awesome. I'm sure you realize he's a bit OOC (I don't think canon Draco would ever willingly read a Muggle book for ANY reason), but I like it, it's a refreshing take on his character.
2/1/2011 c3 2beautifly92
WOwowowowowowowwoowwwwoowww!

I can't believe it!

Ohmy!

Does that mean... oh my!

Please update asap!

PS: Yours in correspondence sounds nice :)
1/29/2011 c1 Luna
Sorry to ruin it for anyone, but M stands for mudblood, doesnt it?
1/17/2011 c2 4KrazyLadyKat
very well written story so far maybe you could give us a chappie in M's POV? I can't wait for your next update :D
1/13/2011 c2 13Ignorance-Your New Best Friend
I read Eragon after the first chapter, but I've already read The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe, dammit!

And yeah, Aslan IS Dumbledore, I was watching the new film in the cinema, and Aslan really pissed me off. I mean, when he turns up, it's like, IT'S ABOUT TIME! Blah, I'm blabbering...

Amy
1/13/2011 c2 2beautifly92
Oh my...

I loved this fic, and was in an awesome mood while reading it. However, when I reached the last part... it all got gloomy u.u

Anyway, I really like this story, so please update asap ok? :)
1/13/2011 c2 18xxdarkomegaxx
i really love this chapter. i'm glad you chose the book 'the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe.' i love that book. anyway, keep up the great work.

p.s. i'm the anonymous shara.
1/12/2011 c2 Nicole0LiveLaughLove0
You know, I think this may be my favorite story by you ever. :D Post moor soon!
1/12/2011 c2 GingerNinja1111
Update soon! This is good! I love this!
1/12/2011 c2 8TheLadyBookworm
It may have taken a while but this chapter was worth the wait. I thoroughly enjoyed Narcissa's scheming, and Draco's deviousness with the books. I can't wait to hear M's reply and wonder if she'll send Draco more of the Narnia series. I know this sounds horrible but does M stand for mudblood, considering that is what Malfoy keeps calling her?
1/8/2011 c1 Shara
hey. i'd really love to see you continue this story. i think that you have an interesting plot, and i like how malfoy seems a bit out of character, but nothing major. anyway, i hope you update soon.
1/7/2011 c1 GingerNinja1111
Update soon! This is really cool!
1/3/2011 c1 winsome wonder
hey again, i don't know if you remember me but i was looking through the fics you wrote and this one really caught my eye. it would really mean a lot to me if you continue this one. i'm not forcing you to, or anything. it would just mean a lot to me if you did. i really love the way you write by the way. :)
33 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »